Windows 10: Windows 10, Cubase 10.5 Elements, projects audio jumping/glitching

Discus and support Windows 10, Cubase 10.5 Elements, projects audio jumping/glitching in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been using this version of Cubase for a while, just yesterday the files were playing through fine. Today I’m listening to audio files and there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SCR1987, Jul 15, 2020.

1. SCR1987 Win User

Windows 10, Cubase 10.5 Elements, projects audio jumping/glitching

I’ve been using this version of Cubase for a while, just yesterday the files were playing through fine. Today I’m listening to audio files and there are jump/glitches/lags throughout various parts of the songs.

I’ve done the following troubleshooting:

New windows update

Cubase updates

Restarting computer/programs

Cleared out room on my computer

I would like to restore my computer to an earlier date but i’m afraid my project files would be effected.

*Windows 10, Cubase 10.5 Elements, projects audio jumping/glitching

Any help would be appreciated

:)

SCR1987, Jul 15, 2020

2. CuBase AI 9.5 Elements

I just purchased the Steinberg UR44 and it came with Cubase AI 9.5 Elements.

It worked perfectly in Windows 10, until I upgraded to the Creative upgrade.

Now nothing works. It disabled my licenses for the products and each time I try to start Cubase, I get a window that says “Preparing to Install” with the title on the banner reading Windows Installer. The window just hangs there.

I tried just about everything including a compete reinstall. The support people at steinberg made some suggestions, none of which have worked. I am awaiting their further replies.

This is where Microsoft gets it wrong each time. this has caused me 6 hours of fiddeling without result. It has also caused me to cancel a recording session in which guest musicians agreed to play.

If I can't resolved this quickly, I AM buying an Imac.

MusicFusion, Jul 15, 2020
  3. CUBASE elements 7

I have cubase elements 7 of Steinberg and I use an external soundcard/ mixer of Yamaha (usb interface Audiogram 6) and I am not in the position to buy new material, so can I use this hard ware and software on windows 10 without problems???

I need an answer fast please

AronbEntertainment, Jul 15, 2020
  4. JoeCRUD Win User

Windows 10 and Cubase 7 Elements problems

I have another laptop which I use solely for making music with Cubase 7 elements. It was working fine running on Windows 8.1 (which I greatly disliked) using an M-Audio Midisport Uno along with Focusrite's Scarlet Studio 2i2. After having Windows 10 basically
    forced onto my computer (which I didn't want), Things changed.

I began having problems with the midi functions in Cubase. I also lost use of all VST Instruments.

I've updated drivers. I've tried uninstalling Cubase and reinstalling it (because that's all Microsoft "support" could offer as a resolution.) I rolled back to Windows 8.1 (which I still greatly dislike). Now some Plugins have gone "missing", and the same
    things are still not working properly. I've contacted Cubase. They've been fairly patient in trying to help me with an issue that they basically had nothing to do with. However, no progress is being made.

As much as I disliked Windows 8.1, at least my program worked fine on it before I was digitally accosted by Windows 10. I think I kind of hate Miscrosoft a little bit right now.

Anyone else having these issues? Anyone have any ideas how to fix them?

JoeCRUD, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10, Cubase 10.5 Elements, projects audio jumping/glitching - Similar Threads - Cubase Elements projects

2. cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB: my soundcard is a legacy audiophile2496 which i have been using for the last 15 yearswith various computers and scores of different sound appsBUT . . cubase12 keeps crashing no matter what . . this is the DMP fiedriver? choice makes no difference asio4all / generic / maudio...
  3. cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB: my soundcard is a legacy audiophile2496 which i have been using for the last 15 yearswith various computers and scores of different sound appsBUT . . cubase12 keeps crashing no matter what . . this is the DMP fiedriver? choice makes no difference asio4all / generic / maudio...
  4. Windows 10 performance lagging and audio glitching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 performance lagging and audio glitching: About an hour into using my pc, it doesnt matter what i am doing whether it is watching youtube or playing a high preformance game my pc starts lagging and the frames drop significantly followed by audio cutting out amd making a buzzing noise. This problem has been happening...
  5. Windows 10: Audio crackles/glitches

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10: Audio crackles/glitches: I realize that there are several other threads for this, but this is a problem I can't seem to fix. Generally, when I'm listening to music, or recording, playing games, etc. and I'll experience crackles or glitching, like in songs with glitch beats or something. I've tried...
  6. Missing UI elements/Glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing UI elements/Glitch: Some minor UI elements are missing on my Win10, like the gray background of the commonly used Apps you see when you click on the search button in the taskbar. Another missing UI element is the small rounded rectangle that indicates the percentage in the slider bars, this...
  7. cubase ai

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cubase ai: won,t open cubase ai says no skin found then gui resorses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cubase-ai/4e956ca2-e410-4a89-b45e-6cba353e30bd"
  8. bugs & crashes with cubase 10 & win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bugs & crashes with cubase 10 & win 10: hi i'm david i'm using music user with daw cubase 10.0.40 & win 10 1903 after last win 10 updates, I got many problems without reasons crashes , buggy situations, lost of informations etc many users have same problems after updates win 10 is it win 10 beta testing...
  9. Photo's Video Projects Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo's Video Projects Glitch: Absolutely every single time I attempt to make a video on the Photos app I have no problems making the thing, but when I try and download it, it turns out completely purple with static. There is no problem with the sound.[IMG]...
  10. Every 5-10 seconds, my laptop will stutter, causing the cursor to jump, audio to buzz,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every 5-10 seconds, my laptop will stutter, causing the cursor to jump, audio to buzz,...: I run Windows 10 on a Dell Precision M6400, a rather old PC that I have been able to upgrade throughout the years with little to no problems. Recently, I've been experiencing sudden bursts of lag, causing pretty much anything on the PC to halt any operator. These bursts of...