Windows 10: Windows 10 Cursor Freeze When Typing

Discus and support Windows 10 Cursor Freeze When Typing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My windows cursor freezes whenever I type. I've tried everything. Uninstalling and reinstalling the touchpad drivers its a synaptics touchpad and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stoplight4424, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Cursor Freeze When Typing

My windows cursor freezes whenever I type. I've tried everything. Uninstalling and reinstalling the touchpad drivers its a synaptics touchpad and that didn't work. I've turned off and on hide cursor while typing. I've updated windows and even tinkered with other settings. None of it has worked.

:)

Stoplight4424, Feb 27, 2021

2. Cursor freezes when typing emails!

I have windows 10. When I try to type with my keyboard the cursor freezes or jumps all over the place. Then I can't type a word or if I can it is so slow because of the freezing. It takes forever to type one email or reply to someone. Then I get the
    blue spinning circle.

ConnieLaughlin, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Issues with the cursor freeze in windows 10

Original Title: Cursor freeze

I've upgraded 5 systems so far to Windows 10. But 3 times I've tried to upgrade an Asus K72F-A1 laptop and each time the cursor will freeze and a hard reboot is required. When the system comes back up the cursor is still frozen and the system is useless
    until I reinstall the Win 7 image. I've tried wiping my disk and installing a clean Win 10 and I've tried all the online "suggestions" I've found for fixing this but nothing so far will work.

BlueBird_1, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Cursor Freeze When Typing

Cursor freeze and automatic typing

I have 2 problems with my laptop running on Windows 7. 1) The cursor freezes after every few minutes (works fine after you press ALT+TAB), 2) The key ' starts typing automatically like..'''''''''

JyotismanSenapati, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Cursor Freeze When Typing

1. Windows 10 Cursor Freeze When Typing - Similar Threads - Cursor Freeze Typing

2. Keyboard auto typing and cursor freeze on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard auto typing and cursor freeze on Windows 10: Lately, my keyboard auto-type itself, some keys also won't work and the cursor has been freezing. I have done several scans on different anti-virus and anti-malware programs.The issue seems random, but one repeatable case is the forward-slash tab //////////////////////////...
  3. Keyboard auto typing and cursor freeze on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard auto typing and cursor freeze on Windows 10: Lately, my keyboard auto-type itself, some keys also won't work and the cursor has been freezing. I have done several scans on different anti-virus and anti-malware programs.The issue seems random, but one repeatable case is the forward-slash tab //////////////////////////...
  4. Keyboard auto typing and cursor freeze on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Freezing cursor, scroll, typing and videos

Freezing cursor, scroll, typing and videos: Hi, there was a windows update on my laptop and after it my cursor would freeze every 3 seconds, then i noticed that while scrolling, that was freezing too then also when i was typing and finally when watching any video's, the video would freeze every 3 seconds but the sound...
  6. Cursor freeze and automatic typing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor freeze and automatic typing: I have 2 problems with my laptop running on Windows 7. 1 The cursor freezes after every few minutes works fine after you press ALT+TAB, 2 The key ' starts typing automatically like..'''''''''...
  7. Windows 10 Cursor Freezing

Windows 10 Cursor Freezing: Hi, so recently I started having issues with my mouse, where the cursor stops working while playing games or really doing anything. I'll be in the middle of something, when all of a sudden my mouse stops working. The mouse won't start working again unless a slide it around...
  8. when typing cursor jumps back

in Windows 10 Customization
    when typing cursor jumps back: when I am ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-typing-cursor-jumps-back/9231d879-dc7b-499e-9de2-10b7d5c46767
  9. my cursor jumps when typing in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my cursor jumps when typing in windows 10: Help, My cursor jumps backwards while typing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-jumps-when-typing-in-windows-10/53cb0f61-b1d8-4fc6-9a44-89234fb1aa12
  10. Cursor freezes and I cannot type when watching youtube

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor freezes and I cannot type when watching youtube: Hi folks: Recently I have bought a computer with a license for Windows 10. Properties of the PC can be seen at the image below. [img] But here's the problem: my mouse and keyboard completely stop responding after I run a youtube/vk/vimeo video or any website with...