Windows 10: Windows 10 Custom Volume control

Discus and support Windows 10 Custom Volume control in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello guys! I have an HP Laptop running Windows 10 Home x64. I am tired of the 6-year-old volume control mini-menu it displays when you control the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LOLRyan2006, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Custom Volume control

Hello guys! I have an HP Laptop running Windows 10 Home x64. I am tired of the 6-year-old volume control mini-menu it displays when you control the volume, that's how it looks: (Sorry if the image can even be seen in MS-DOS Without errors)

Windows 10 Custom Volume control d34c3a8b-7259-46eb-b395-3344a5d0334a?upload=true.png

I want it like this: Windows 10 Custom Volume control 306a7165-943f-4d91-b038-eb078764402c?upload=true.png Mine is more futuristic, can I change the design?

:)

LOLRyan2006, Nov 26, 2018

2. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Windows 10 volume control popup missing

Hi Hans,

We'd like to know more about the issue you're currently experiencing with the Windows 10 volume control. Please answer these questions:

• When did the issue start to happen?
    • What build of Windows 10 are you currently installed with?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue happening?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

We'll be looking forward for your update.

Ian Ser, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Custom Volume control

Volume Control

Hi, Tobe.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Are you referring to the system volume control or any other music software that you are using?
    • Are you increasing it using the keyboard arrows or through the dedicated volume button that is present in your system?
    If you are referring to the systems volume control then I would suggest that you increase and decrease the volume by using the lest and right arrow keys and check if the same issue exist.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Custom Volume control

1. Windows 10 Custom Volume control - Similar Threads - Custom Volume control

2. Windows 10 No Sound, No Volume Control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 No Sound, No Volume Control: For the last week or two, Windows 10 has no sound and no way to control the volume. No way to adjust the volume. The volume control simply doesn't work. The volume control slider doesn't even appear when I click it!!!If I restart my PC, the problem will go away, but after a...
  3. Windows 10 No Sound, No Volume Control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 No Sound, No Volume Control: For the last week or two, Windows 10 has no sound and no way to control the volume. No way to adjust the volume. The volume control simply doesn't work. The volume control slider doesn't even appear when I click it!!!If I restart my PC, the problem will go away, but after a...
  4. Windows 10 No Sound, No Volume Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. volume control in windows 10

volume control in windows 10: all of a sudden when I click on the horn symbol so I can increase the volume, it won't open up. How do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-in-windows-10/3132f358-d3bf-4fc9-980e-31d947e5ee0a
  6. Volume control will not work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume control will not work in Windows 10: speaker icon no longer works after recent update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-will-not-work-in-windows-10/6c78fc02-5eb9-4e8b-bd79-99d23189d06b
  7. Windows 10 Volume Control Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Volume Control Issue: I recently updated a Windows 7 PC to Windows 10. After the update, the speaker icon in the Task Bar Tray no longer functions properly. In the past, when I clicked on the icon a slide bar would appear that allowed the volume to be adjusted up or down. This no longer occurs. I...
  8. Creating Custom Keyboard Shortcuts to Control Volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating Custom Keyboard Shortcuts to Control Volume: Ok, been looking for a potential solution all morning. I'm wondering, is there's a simple keyboard shortcut that either exists or one I can create to mute the volume of the current app I have open without having to open the volume mixer? It's just slightly annoying when...
  9. volume control

volume control: volume control on taskbar won't work any longer. can;t right click it either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/volume-control/47395294-f39d-4d4a-bc6e-175d3248ae71
  10. WIN 10 Volume control

in Windows 10 Support
    WIN 10 Volume control: Greetings and thank you for your time. On the bottom right of the task bar, when I click on the volume icon the volume display doesn't appear. Any suggestions would be helpful. 76468