Windows 10: Windows 10 customer service

Discus and support Windows 10 customer service in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does Window 10 customer services call you direct, to let you know you have been hacked ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by marciaclark1, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 customer service

Does Window 10 customer services call you direct, to let you know you have been hacked ?

:)

marciaclark1, Apr 1, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Windows 10 customer service

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 customer service

1. Windows 10 customer service - Similar Threads - customer service

2. How could I talk to a customer service agent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How could I talk to a customer service agent?: Hello, I need help as soon as possible, I bought a Microsoft computer few months ago and I started experiencing issues with the computer. Like the computer freezes and does not work. I don't used it a lot it's brand new and I don't understand what the problem. I downloaded...
  3. How could I talk to a customer service agent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How could I talk to a customer service agent?: Hello, I need help as soon as possible, I bought a Microsoft computer few months ago and I started experiencing issues with the computer. Like the computer freezes and does not work. I don't used it a lot it's brand new and I don't understand what the problem. I downloaded...
  4. How do i contact Emirates Airlines 24/7 customer service?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i contact Emirates Airlines 24/7 customer service?: Call our customer service line 1-855-590-3424 OTA Emirates Airlines - US 1-855-590-3424 OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA or 1-855-590-3424OTA USA.Prepare your information Before you call, it is helpful to have relevant information ready, such as your booking...
  5. Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?: I Purchased Microsoft 365 Family on 1/30/24. I saw where It has me for a renewal on 5/24. How is that possible when I purchased a 1 year subscription?Thank you,Virginia Owens...
  6. Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?

Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?: I Purchased Microsoft 365 Family on 1/30/24. I saw where It has me for a renewal on 5/24. How is that possible when I purchased a 1 year subscription?Thank you,Virginia Owens...
  7. How do I actually talk to someone at Coinbase Customer Service Number- How Can I Contact...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I actually talk to someone at Coinbase Customer Service Number- How Can I Contact...: Coinbase’s customer service team is dedicated to providing excellent and reliable services to its customers. The company has a team of experienced professionals available to answer all customer inquiries. Customers can contact the Coinbase Customer Support team 24*7...
  8. Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...: How to Contact Coinbase Customer Support? {24*7 Support Number} 8 ways How do I Talk to a Someone on Coinbase Customer SupportJust +1-833-743-9589. You can talk with Coinbase supports customers agent 24/7 with this Contact Numbers, +1-833-743-9589, Agent will talk to at you...
  9. How do I actually talk to someone at Coinbase Customer Service Number- How Can I Contact...

How do I actually talk to someone at Coinbase Customer Service Number- How Can I Contact...: Coinbase’s customer service team is dedicated to providing excellent and reliable services to its customers. The company has a team of experienced professionals available to answer all customer inquiries. Customers can contact the Coinbase Customer Support team 24*7...
  10. Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...

Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...: How to Contact Coinbase Customer Support? {24*7 Support Number} 8 ways How do I Talk to a Someone on Coinbase Customer SupportJust +1-833-743-9589. You can talk with Coinbase supports customers agent 24/7 with this Contact Numbers, +1-833-743-9589, Agent will talk to at you...