Windows 10: Windows 10 Customization for ultimate transformation

Discus and support Windows 10 Customization for ultimate transformation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have my Windows 10 Home Laptop and I want to customize it, but I cannot find any software that does this: Customize the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LOLRyan2006, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Customization for ultimate transformation

Hi,

I have my Windows 10 Home Laptop and I want to customize it, but I cannot find any software that does this:

Customize the Close/Restore/Minimize buttons

Customize the shutdown dialog to look like Whistler/XP/Longhorn

Can you guys help me?

EDIT: Thanks for suggesting the Longhorn pack! I also need the Log Off Dialog, Customization of the boot screen to make it look like Chicago (The crazy Windows Flag)/9X/2000/Whistler(W/ Fade in)/XP(W/ fade in and custom image and text)/Vista(W/ fade in and the aurora one), bringing back the startup pearl/orb, the vista battery and network icons, and I need a link for the Whistler/XP/Longhorn? Restart, Switch User (Either Style), and sleep icons

And the CTRL+ALT+Delete Dialog Customization

:)

LOLRyan2006, Oct 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 22, 2018
  4. NGeo Win User

Windows 10 Customization for ultimate transformation

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Windows 10 Customization for ultimate transformation

1. Windows 10 Customization for ultimate transformation - Similar Threads - Customization ultimate transformation

2. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  3. Customize the Windows 11 taskbar, transform it into a dock with RoundedTB

in Windows 10 News
    Customize the Windows 11 taskbar, transform it into a dock with RoundedTB: There have been a handful of updates since Windows 11 was released, but Microsoft hasn't offered more ways to customize the centered Taskbar. You can, of course, align the taskbar icons to the left-hand side, like it was in prior versions of the operating system. Now, if you...
  4. Transform Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transform Problem: trying to install adobe acrobat 2017 which i have a license to use. Keep getting the message"error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." Adobe tried to help. No success. Adobe ultimately said that this is a Microsoft issue and to...
  5. Adding custom text transforms to right click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adding custom text transforms to right click menu: In MacOS I can add my own text transforms, so I can reformat file names quick. For example replace underscores with spaces and capitalise words. Can I do this in File Explorer? submitted by /u/throndar [link] [comments]...
  6. Asus T100 Transformer Book lost Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus T100 Transformer Book lost Windows 10: I have a Asus T100 that originally came with windows 8.1. I got the free upgrade over the internet to windows 10. It recently died and I had to reset it to factory settings. It went back to windows 8.1. Is there any way I can get windows 10 back. I do not have a copy of...
  7. Windows 10 installation on Asus transformer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation on Asus transformer: Hello,I have windows 10 on a USB key, I want to install windows 10 on an ASUS tranformer T200TA, but I can not do it, even by changing the settings in the bios. my question is how to get there if it's possible thank you in advance 132314
  8. Final transformations for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Final transformations for Windows 10: Hello guys, I have an HP Brand computer with Windows 10 Home x64. I want to turn my Windows 10 to a made up version called Windows XP SE based and built on NT 10.0 Technology, but I want my Windows 10 to have all features from older versions of Windows. I want Metro Back...
  9. Windows 10 injects digital transformation into healthcare

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 injects digital transformation into healthcare: I’m looking forward to joining the more than 40,000 health business decision makers, executives, IT professionals and clinicians from around the world at the HIMMS 2017 conference in Orlando, Fla. this week. This community of health care providers understand how integral a...
  10. Telstra Transforms Its Retail Stores with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Telstra Transforms Its Retail Stores with Windows 10: Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications company, with more than 370 stores across the country. I had the pleasure of hosting members of the team back in January at the National Retail Federation convention to demonstrate how they’ve embraced Windows 10 to create...