Windows 10: Windows 10 daily deactivation

Discus and support Windows 10 daily deactivation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi guys i need help *RedfaceI have win 10 x64 pro 1083 with retail license.From some time every day i notice windows deactivation without any cause... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by blueskyler, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 daily deactivation

hi guys i need help *RedfaceI have win 10 x64 pro 1083 with retail license.From some time every day i notice windows deactivation without any cause ....When this happened im going to setting->activation->problem resolution and the activation did success without any type of warning or error.The next day the problem come again and the story restart.How can i troubleshoot this very annoying issue?Thanks

:)

blueskyler, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 daily deactivation

Delta6326, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 daily deactivation

1. Windows 10 daily deactivation - Similar Threads - daily deactivation

2. Microsoft Rewards Daily Sets

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards Daily Sets: Daily Sets are not showing on my Activities Screen and neither is my Daily Streak number. I was at 319 days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards-daily-sets/7baf6e0f-a785-4d4c-8e4e-51ff47f33b8c"
  3. Windows 10 daily freezes due to WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 daily freezes due to WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT: Hi, I'm having a serious issue with my Windows 10 that daily freezes. Event Log shows errors like this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 (0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffff9a007931d180, 0x000000000000000c). A dump was...
  4. BSOD Multiple Times Daily After Windows 10 Upgrade on Dell XPS 720

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Multiple Times Daily After Windows 10 Upgrade on Dell XPS 720: Please see the attached V2 collector log and let me know if you need anything else. Computer has passed the Windows Memory Diagnostic. The bug check code is: 0x00000109 referring to it being caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe at address: ntoskrnl.exe+1bc900. I have also noticed...
  5. XBox install gaming overlay error daily-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox install gaming overlay error daily-: I don't use or have anything to do with XBox. In fact I have no idea what it is. I'm assuming now that it is a gaming software. The constant error for the past month of June and to date displayed in relmonitor is : 'Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the...
  6. How to configure Daily System Restore Point in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to configure Daily System Restore Point in windows 10?: Hello, I deleted today (by error) a file in the office. We use Windows 10 in every PC. How should I configure a Daily Restore Point System in Windows 10, to be sure we can get back those deleted items please?. I will appreciate any help, thank you 135852
  7. How to configure a Daily Restore PointSystem in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to configure a Daily Restore PointSystem in windows 10?: Hello, I deleted today (by error) a file in the office. We use Windows 10 in every PC. How should I configure a Daily Restore Point System in Windows 10, to be sure we can get back those deleted items please?. I will appreciate any help, thank you 135852
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges bug in Spider - June 25, 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges bug in Spider - June 25, 2019: In the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges for June 25, 2019, there is a bug in Spider. Upon finishing the game successfully, the failure alert comes up. The "cancel" option (Rückgängig machen in my German version) ends the game, because obviously there's nothing...
  9. Why am I not able to get to my daily junk mail folder????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am I not able to get to my daily junk mail folder????: Why am I not able to get to my junk mail folder that I receive every day????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-able-to-get-to-my-daily-junk-mail/530fdfe7-7173-4578-b827-3db8a3fcec36"
  10. Windows 10 daily deactivation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 daily deactivation: hi guys i need help *RedfaceI have win 10 x64 pro 1083 with retail license.From some time every day i notice windows deactivation without any cause ....When this happened im going to setting->activation->problem resolution and the activation did success without any type of...