Windows 10: Windows 10 daily deactivation

Discus and support Windows 10 daily deactivation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi guys i need help *RedfaceI have win 10 x64 pro 1083 with retail license.From some time every day i notice windows deactivation without any cause... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by blueskyler, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 daily deactivation

hi guys i need help *RedfaceI have win 10 x64 pro 1083 with retail license.From some time every day i notice windows deactivation without any cause ....When this happened im going to setting->activation->problem resolution and the activation did success without any type of warning or error.The next day the problem come again and the story restart.How can i troubleshoot this very annoying issue?Thanks

:)

blueskyler, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 daily deactivation

Delta6326, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 daily deactivation

1. Windows 10 daily deactivation - Similar Threads - daily deactivation

2. Task Scheduler Windows 10 - Refreshing an Excel Spreadsheet daily on open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler Windows 10 - Refreshing an Excel Spreadsheet daily on open: I have the code below. It worked on my old windows machine but now the code does not work for my Windows 10 machine. Thoughts? Here is the code and message I get. It asks me how do I want to open the file (picture below). Also, can I store this file on OneDrive and...
  3. Daily Picture app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily Picture app from Microsoft Store: All of a sudden yesterday my Daily Picture app from the Microsoft store no longer downloads the daily Bing picture. I'm having the problem on both my desktop & laptop, running Windows 10. I've tried uninstall/reinstall, updating and running the troubleshooter, and using...
  4. Delete daily activiy history

Delete daily activiy history: Hi, I just want to delete my daily activitiy history. I have a new laptop with a touchpad. No matter how I try, the trackpad doesn't seem to have a left click feature. And when I look at all the open items in my activity history, there are no "X's" to close them. Please help...
  5. System doesn’t save sudoku daily challenges

System doesn’t save sudoku daily challenges: My system didn’t save the daily challenge when I played sudoku. For a few second a success badge appeares on the screen and then it goes away. But after the second competition it always saves. Why?...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Reactivation on Daily Basis

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Reactivation on Daily Basis: I have a problem with my PC requiring reactivation on a daily basis. The activation error is 0xC004F050 which suggests that I have changed the motherboard but that is not the case. I can reactivate the Windows 10 Pro account with the Troubleshooter or by re-entering the...
  7. Daily email: Please update your credentials for the account *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily email: Please update your credentials for the account *** Email address is removed...: I am using the Outlook email program that came with my computer, an Acer Inspire R5 which is running Win 10. Recently I began receiving a daily email which asks me to update my credentials because "It looks like we don't have permission to get email for *** Email address is...
  8. After powering on PC daily, its W10 seems to always seem to show :( about it running into a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After powering on PC daily, its W10 seems to always seem to show :( about it running into a...: For a few days, I have been using the client's Intel NUC PC with its W10 b1803 weird issues. Originally, I was asked to look at why its W10 takes so long to start/boot up. It seems to happen on each new day after power it on when it was off for many hours like overnight. I...
  9. hp printer keeps disconnecting daily?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp printer keeps disconnecting daily?: everyday need to reconnect to network? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-keeps-disconnecting-daily/2058cbb7-c503-48dd-92aa-aca6e7b119db
  10. Windows 10 daily deactivation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 daily deactivation: hi guys i need help *RedfaceI have win 10 x64 pro 1083 with retail license.From some time every day i notice windows deactivation without any cause ....When this happened im going to setting->activation->problem resolution and the activation did success without any type of...