Windows 10: Windows 10 daily deactivation

Discus and support Windows 10 daily deactivation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi guys i need help *RedfaceI have win 10 x64 pro 1083 with retail license.From some time every day i notice windows deactivation without any cause... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by blueskyler, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 daily deactivation

hi guys i need help *RedfaceI have win 10 x64 pro 1083 with retail license.From some time every day i notice windows deactivation without any cause ....When this happened im going to setting->activation->problem resolution and the activation did success without any type of warning or error.The next day the problem come again and the story restart.How can i troubleshoot this very annoying issue?Thanks

:)

blueskyler, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 daily deactivation

Delta6326, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 daily deactivation

1. Windows 10 daily deactivation - Similar Threads - daily deactivation

2. How to stop daily security definition daily downloads?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop daily security definition daily downloads?: Never had an problem with windows security daily definition until I installed 1809. I still don't as long as they're space out. It when more then one is being applied when computer is turn on that problems occur. Paid the extortion fee of $99 for Windows 10 Pro and set...
  3. Windows 10 daily deactivation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 daily deactivation: hi guys i need help *RedfaceI have win 10 x64 pro 1083 with retail license.From some time every day i notice windows deactivation without any cause ....When this happened im going to setting->activation->problem resolution and the activation did success without any type of...
  4. microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft jigsaw will not open for me to play daily challenge: Microsoft jigsaw daily challenge game will not open for me to play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-will-not-open-for-me-to-play/ce60f694-5781-46bb-8d22-d9522d03b284
  5. January 3, 2019 Daily Challenge Free Cell

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    January 3, 2019 Daily Challenge Free Cell: how do you solve the subject game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/january-3-2019-daily-challenge-free-cell/0aac1b7b-98de-4c73-bb3b-2ab00f54bd44"
  6. Hide / Disable daily driver updates of the same thing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hide / Disable daily driver updates of the same thing.: Hi Not sure of the optimum place to post, so if it's wrong - Sorry, Every day my [img] runs and successfully installs the driver in the picture, Synaptics - Mouse (although it is the touchpad area I suspect). Tried quite a few things, Microsoft technician? remoteing in...
  7. Multiple daily BSODs on a Dell XPS 9560 for more than 2 months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple daily BSODs on a Dell XPS 9560 for more than 2 months: Hi, I have 2 identical machines bought on the same day (about 18 months ago). Both have been working flawlessly for more than a year before one started to have daily BSODs, mostly with the IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, but sometimes also with BAD POOL HEADER. The faulty...
  8. Windows 10 Notifications Stops working Daily, Reboot fixes temporarily.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Notifications Stops working Daily, Reboot fixes temporarily.: I have battled this problem for quite some time now. I've read pretty much every thread in the Community forums related and tried all the fixes however nothing seems to fix this problem. I have performed the 3 methods listed below along with creating a new profile & have...
  9. Daily challenges ads won't play, immediately display close, game won't play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily challenges ads won't play, immediately display close, game won't play: When attempting to play a daily challenge in MS Sudoku or Jigsaw the challenge will not load. I select challenge to play the app loads an ad which immediately displays the close button, the ad does not play. Clicking close returns to the challenge selection screen....
  10. Microsoft solitaire collection - No connection message been playing this daily for some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection - No connection message been playing this daily for some...: Microsoft solitaire collection - No connection message been playing this daily for some while , then yesterday it couldnt connect as I have 'no internet connection'...clearly as i am here i do have the connection , any suggestions?? I copied this question from a CLOSED...