Windows 10: Windows 10 daily deactivation

Discus and support Windows 10 daily deactivation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi guys i need help *RedfaceI have win 10 x64 pro 1083 with retail license.From some time every day i notice windows deactivation without any cause... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by blueskyler, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 daily deactivation

hi guys i need help *RedfaceI have win 10 x64 pro 1083 with retail license.From some time every day i notice windows deactivation without any cause ....When this happened im going to setting->activation->problem resolution and the activation did success without any type of warning or error.The next day the problem come again and the story restart.How can i troubleshoot this very annoying issue?Thanks

:)

blueskyler, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 daily deactivation

Delta6326, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 daily deactivation

1. Windows 10 daily deactivation - Similar Threads - daily deactivation

2. Taptiles Daily Challenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taptiles Daily Challenge: I have been playing taptiles for years with no problems, and now I get error code 002000 in the Daily Challenge only I can play the Relaxation games in Taptiles, or the Dash version of taptiles, just cannot play Daily Challenge. Please Help....
  3. Proxy error happens daily or every 2 days

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Proxy error happens daily or every 2 days: I have a Dell Inspiron 7559 that has been working great. Recently, I bought a new Dell G3 3579. Both connected to Microsoft account, different users but same account. Ever since I bought the new G3 the old 7559 has issues connecting to the internet due to proxy error,...
  4. Windows 10 Multiple BSOD daily with different errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Multiple BSOD daily with different errors: Hello everyone, First, thank you for your work here, it's good to see that kind of forums. My roommate's computer is quite new (Bought and built in March). At first, when she was playing games, they would randomly freeze, forcing her to kill the process and restart the...
  5. Daily blue screens with windows 10

Daily blue screens with windows 10: Hey, Ever since I built my PC back in March I have been getting very regular blue screens. They never seem to be the same one but always seem to point to a driver issue, even to the point where I downloaded Driver Easy to check if there was something I was missing but there...
  6. Daily system restore points not being created

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Daily system restore points not being created: I recently had a system crash and tried to use System Restore to get me out of trouble. When I opened my safety net via the Advanced Startup options, I was told that NO POINTS had been set. I always understood that SR creates points automatically on a daily basis. SR was...
  7. not getting all my gold bars on Microsoft jigsaw daily puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not getting all my gold bars on Microsoft jigsaw daily puzzles: Not getting all my gold bars on the Daily puzzles, the first 30 bars each day, are not added to the total gold bars. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-getting-all-my-gold-bars-on-microsoft-jigsaw/54a473b4-4b22-43a2-b8d1-b9af080fe170
  8. Wsl shell always shows an error message on the daily inform.

Wsl shell always shows an error message on the daily inform.: /usr/lib/ubuntu-release-upgrader/release-upgrade-motd: 31: cannot create /var/lib/ubuntu-release-upgrader/release-upgrade-available: Permission denied This is what the message shows on wsl once a day. Although it seems to be no harm, I still wonder how can I avoid this. I...
  9. Computer crashing daily ever since factory reset

Computer crashing daily ever since factory reset: Two days ago I did a factory reset. It got stuck so I force shut down which caused my drives to get reformatted. I did a fresh install of windows and lost all of my files. Every day since, while playing games randomly my computer will freeze, my second monitor will shut off...
  10. Windows 10 daily deactivation

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 daily deactivation: hi guys i need help *RedfaceI have win 10 x64 pro 1083 with retail license.From some time every day i notice windows deactivation without any cause ....When this happened im going to setting->activation->problem resolution and the activation did success without any type of...