Windows 10: Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But There's No Place To Activate It

Discus and support Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But There's No Place To Activate It in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2846. Winver also says This product is licensed to Michael, which is me with admin rights.Settings-Update &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Michael Silbergleid, May 3, 2023.

1. Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But There's No Place To Activate It

Windows 10 Pro version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2846. Winver also says This product is licensed to Michael, which is me with admin rights.Settings-Update & Security-Troubleshoot says "No recommended troubleshooters right now.All of a sudden, on a daily basis, I have the "Activate Windows" watermark on the lower right side of my laptop monitor. For the last few days I have been able to enter my original product key that has been working for years. It would come up as invalid. I would then activate online and all would be well, until the next day. That's the first problem.Here's my second probl

:)

Michael Silbergleid, May 3, 2023
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, May 3, 2023
  3. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi Duncan,

The Windows activation watermark is usually appearing if the activation servers detect that a device is not activated. For further help with activating your copy of Windows 10, visit this
    link. If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting suggestions on the link, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type Notepad and then click on Notepad (Desktop app).
    • Type the following commands in Notepad:
      • @Echo off

taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

explorer.exe

exit
        Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But There's No Place To Activate It c725ce4e-b96c-420a-b767-3ff38944c7c2?upload=true.png

• Save the file and name it as Activation.bat.

• Change the Save as type to All files.

• Locate the file, right-click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.

• After running the file, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, May 3, 2023
  4. qubit Win User

Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But There's No Place To Activate It

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

This kinda sucks. However, if one is upgrading from a retail W7/8, then it should activate on different hardware, with possible phone activation required if it's been over 120 days or whatever the timeout period is now since the last activation. Remember to erase the copy on the old hardware, of course.

qubit, May 3, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But There's No Place To Activate It

1. Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But There's No Place To Activate It - Similar Threads - Daily Activate Watermark

2. Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But Now There's No Place To...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But Now There's No Place To...: Windows 10 Pro version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2846. Winver also says This product is licensed to Michael, which is me with admin rights.Settings-Update & Security-Troubleshoot says "No recommended troubleshooters right now”All of a sudden, on a daily basis, I have the "Activate...
  3. Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But Now There's No Place To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But Now There's No Place To...: Windows 10 Pro version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2846. Winver also says This product is licensed to Michael, which is me with admin rights.Settings-Update & Security-Troubleshoot says "No recommended troubleshooters right now”All of a sudden, on a daily basis, I have the "Activate...
  4. Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But Now There's No Place To...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But There's No Place To Activate It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But There's No Place To Activate It: Windows 10 Pro version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2846. Winver also says This product is licensed to Michael, which is me with admin rights.Settings-Update & Security-Troubleshoot says "No recommended troubleshooters right now.All of a sudden, on a daily basis, I have the "Activate...
  6. Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But There's No Place To Activate It

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But There's No Place To Activate It: Windows 10 Pro version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2846. Winver also says This product is licensed to Michael, which is me with admin rights.Settings-Update & Security-Troubleshoot says "No recommended troubleshooters right now.All of a sudden, on a daily basis, I have the "Activate...
  7. Activate Windows watermark

Activate Windows watermark: I built this PC with a brand new copy of Windows 10 a month ago and it seems to have already expired. It's the Home Single Language Edition but the error message reads that it can't connect to "the organizations server". I don't want to buy Windows again if I can help it,...
  8. Windows 10 is activated but the watermark is there.

Windows 10 is activated but the watermark is there.: Hi, After the update of Windows 10 today, there is the ugly watermark shown on the desktop. My windows is Home version and activated. Any suggestions? [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 Activation Watermark

Windows 10 Activation Watermark: My HP Pavilion Laptop (purchased at Costco) is one year old and I am getting an "Activate Windows" watermark in the lower right hand corner of my screen. Do I need to upgrade?...
  10. Activate Windows watermark

Activate Windows watermark: My Windows 10 is showing in settings as properly activated but I have a screen watermark "Activate Windows/Go to settings". The pc was purchased with Windows 7 and upgraded to 10, I recently had the HDD cloned to a SDD and the message has appeared since that was done....