Windows 10: Windows 10 damaged / damaged

Discus and support Windows 10 damaged / damaged in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sometimes I have received (or what it seems) a Windows notification to say that it is damaged and I need to carry out instructions to prevent my files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DebraEdward, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 damaged / damaged

Sometimes I have received (or what it seems) a Windows notification to say that it is damaged and I need to carry out instructions to prevent my files from being deleted. There is a countdown timer and a sharp beep that is really annoying.

Is there anything I can run from the Microsoft Windows site to verify it?

All updates are installed.

:)

DebraEdward, Oct 26, 2019
  2. peta01 Win User

Probably damaged RAM on 9800PRO

Thanks for all suggestions.

I will try to disable half of memmory using RaBit, as the damaged chip is on the back side of PCB.

peta01, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Windows 10 "Windows store cache maybe damaged"

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why you are getting the damaged cache error while
    working with your Windows 10 device. One reason could be that your Windows Store become corrupted.

We recommend that you
    reset your Windows Store cacheto resolve the issue. You can follow the steps below:

• Press
      Windows key + R
      on your keyboard.

• Type
      wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Windows 10 damaged / damaged

Windows store cache is damaged

Hi,

Damaged Windows Store cache may be due to several reasons. It is possible that before you ran the Windows App troubleshooter, Windows Store is already corrupted of needs to be updated.

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you restart your computer to normal startup to disable unnecessary apps that runs in the background of your computer while you are using it. This process will also reset your apps without losing data on your computer.

To restart your computer to normal startup, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type msconfig, and then click OK.
    • On the General tab,
      click the Normal Startup, and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Loraine Mon, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 damaged / damaged

1. Windows 10 damaged / damaged - Similar Threads - damaged damaged

2. Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...: I don't know my password and I can't use command prompt as my account is not the main account. I can use it but with limitations. I've tried all i can with it and i can't do much. I used the start menu and when i tried to factory reset it using all the options it gave me many...
  3. Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...: I don't know my password and I can't use command prompt as my account is not the main account. I can use it but with limitations. I've tried all i can with it and i can't do much. I used the start menu and when i tried to factory reset it using all the options it gave me many...
  4. Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now...: Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now I can't use some of the keys. I have try some suggestions but still not working. Please help.....
  6. Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now...

Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now...: Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now I can't use some of the keys. I have try some suggestions but still not working. Please help.....
  7. Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive,: my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-file-explorer-is-damaged-i-can-no-longer-access/d1e0c6c5-207f-441c-99fb-ec1533f80f79
  9. my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive,

my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive,: my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-file-explorer-is-damaged-i-can-no-longer-access/d1e0c6c5-207f-441c-99fb-ec1533f80f79
  10. Is Microsoft pay for my damage ram or motherboard? Because of new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft pay for my damage ram or motherboard? Because of new update: I update my pc 6th of March 2024 and Microsoft new update damage my ram and bios chipset I spend 2000 Rs on my motherboard because of Microsoft new window update. I am asking is Microsoft pay for my ram and motherboard I can't trust Microsoft anymore...