Windows 10: Windows 10 Dark Mode Font color remains Black, making it unreadable

Discus and support Windows 10 Dark Mode Font color remains Black, making it unreadable in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you notice that the font color remains black and unreadable after you switch to Dark Mode on your Windows 10 computer, then this post […]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 9, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 Dark Mode Font color remains Black, making it unreadable

WinClub, Aug 9, 2020

2. Start menu color becomes dark and font color wont change in Windows 10

I just got my Upgrade yesterday and im quite happy with the performance.

As soon as I opened "start" i saw colors of tiles becoming dark step by step.. eventually becoming to blackish blue.. only the icon remains not changed.

It does go back to original colors if I open "start" after 1 min but they again turns into dark.

Other thing i noticed was the color of font. Its gray and remains gray no matter what color i choose for Start theme.

This is not only limited to tiles, if I open "all applications", on first open the color is okay but becomes dark again.

and with the gray color of font, it makes everything unreadable.

For example, if i choose color "#800000" for start, the tiles become color "#190000"..

So, I dont know if anyone else is also facing this issue or not but its quite annoying that you cant read and and ugly that color becomes dark like that..

AhmedAbdulRehman, Aug 9, 2020
  3. SBaidya Win User
    Can I change dark mode too black color in Windows 10 to a mild dark color like in Ubuntu?

Dear Windows users and experts,

I am using Windows 10 1909 pro version. In the dark mode of Windows I see the color is too dark (pitch black). But if I see in Ubuntu or Mac Ox dark mode color those are more mild dark color. Can anyone suggest me if it is possible to change the dark
    color to like those mild varsion of the dark like in Ubuntu or Mac os.

Thanks in advance,

Santu B

SBaidya, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Norm_Shea Win User

Bug in Outlook Calendar font colors

In Windows 10 Enterprise editions and Outlook Office 365 ProPlus, there is a bug with the calendar font colors in the sidebar. In the Windows 10 Settings>Personalization>Colors, if you select "Choose your default app mode">Dark, and open Outlook, the My
    Calendars font colors are white, making them nearly unreadable when you "check" the My Calendars box and the calendars become highlighted with their color. If you uncheck and recheck the individual calendars, the font color changes to a more readable grey/black.

Just wanted to pass this along as this seemed like the only place to report a bug.

Norm_Shea, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Dark Mode Font color remains Black, making it unreadable - Similar Threads - Dark Mode Font

2. Windows Dark Mode makes Context Menu Right-Click Menu completely unreadable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Dark Mode makes Context Menu Right-Click Menu completely unreadable: Hello, about a day ago I discovered when right-clicking on the taskbar or desktop screen the context menu is completely blacked out/darkened, and the only way of reading anything in the menu is by highlighting it with the cursor screenshot will be provided When I switch to...
  3. Windows Dark Mode makes Context Menu Right-Click Menu completely unreadable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Dark Mode makes Context Menu Right-Click Menu completely unreadable: Hello, about a day ago I discovered when right-clicking on the taskbar or desktop screen the context menu is completely blacked out/darkened, and the only way of reading anything in the menu is by highlighting it with the cursor screenshot will be provided When I switch to...
  4. Windows Dark Mode makes Context Menu Right-Click Menu completely unreadable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Notifications new background color makes it unreadable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Notifications new background color makes it unreadable: Just recently I've discovered a change that occurred... my notifications area LR corner has turned from translucent black to a translucent white. White text on an off-white background is not easy to read. I have no idea how this change occurred, nor can I find any recourse...
  6. Windows Notifications new background color makes it unreadable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Notifications new background color makes it unreadable: Just recently I've discovered a change that occurred... my notifications area LR corner has turned from translucent black to a translucent white. White text on an off-white background is not easy to read. I have no idea how this change occurred, nor can I find any recourse...
  7. Explorer dark mode text unreadable bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer dark mode text unreadable bug: [ATTACH] Device can perform faster when connected to USB 3.0 is black and unreadable submitted by /u/tommasovdev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9s97t/explorer_dark_mode_text_unreadable_bug/
  8. Change colors in dark mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change colors in dark mode: A friend told me that he can change the shading by choosing an option in the dark mode, but he didn't want to tell me what the option is, I'm not very technical, so I prefer to ask in this community. Thank you very much for who can help me....
  9. Can I change dark mode too black color in Windows 10 to a mild dark color like in Ubuntu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I change dark mode too black color in Windows 10 to a mild dark color like in Ubuntu?: Dear Windows users and experts, I am using Windows 10 1909 pro version. In the dark mode of Windows I see the color is too dark (pitch black). But if I see in Ubuntu or Mac Ox dark mode color those are more mild dark color. Can anyone suggest me if it is possible to...
  10. Webpage Font Colors - Not Dark Enough

in Browsers and Email
    Webpage Font Colors - Not Dark Enough: 2017 BMW ALPINA B7 Review & Ratings | Edmunds Would this be normal, hardware or just a software issue? I went on line to a random site on Edge, Internet Explorer, and Firefox, they all are the same issue. Can it be adjusted on the system or would it be a theme I am using?...