Windows 10: Windows 10 Dark Mode for File Explorer ONLY ?

Discus and support Windows 10 Dark Mode for File Explorer ONLY ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, is it possible to change only File Explorer in Windows 10 to dark mode? It is possible to change the "default app mode" however this changes a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/droidb0x, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Dark Mode for File Explorer ONLY ?

/u/droidb0x, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 9, 2019
  3. dark mode for file explorer

Can anyone tell me how to enable dark mode in file explorer. I have turned my theme setting to dark but it doesn't affects the file explorer

hashtag_hasan, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Pauli O Win User

Windows 10 Dark Mode for File Explorer ONLY ?

File Explorer Dark Mode

Dark mode for File Explorer is coming next version v1809 which will be released very soon.

Quote from Insider Blog announcement for build 17733:

What’s new in Build 17733 Dark Theme in File Explorer

With
    Build 17666
    we started our journey bringing dark theme to File Explorer. Today’s build marks the turning point where we’ve finished what we set out to do for this release.

Read more:

Inspired by Insiders - Dark Theme in File Explorer - Windows Insider

Pauli O, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Dark Mode for File Explorer ONLY ?

1. Windows 10 Dark Mode for File Explorer ONLY ? - Similar Threads - Dark Mode File

2. Dark mode not working in file explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark mode not working in file explorer: [ATTACH] I reset my laptop today and this happened. I've never had the problem before https://preview.redd.it/hj7bzy8bdaj61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=4e4caad4e88c838277fc1e72c2fb973b5eddd8c2 submitted by /u/edgelord-6969 [link] [comments]...
  3. File Explorer doesn't turn dark in dark mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer doesn't turn dark in dark mode: I reset my laptop to its factory reset. I change the theme to dark mode but when i open file explorer it's still light. [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-doesnt-turn-dark-in-dark-mode/0e64262d-aa07-42e7-8fd5-3d164f828afe
  4. Dark Mode but File Explorer only light?

Dark Mode but File Explorer only light?: Hello. Is it possible to have dark mode on your PC but have File Explorer light? I have seen a reddit post about the same topic but it seems outdated. It was posted 2 years ago. Maybe even a non-windows solution would be nice, like a mod or something. Thank You!...
  5. Dark mode in File Explorer

Dark mode in File Explorer: I prefer dark mode and I used to have dark mode for my programs and File Explorer. However after installation of some zip files the mode got light. I tried to delete files in question but it didn’t help. What’s your advice? Thank you....
  6. Disable Dark Mode For Windows Explorer Only?

Disable Dark Mode For Windows Explorer Only?: Is there anyway to disable dark mode exclusively for the file explorer? I find most of the windows 10 UI unusable in light mode except for the explorer which I find very hard to parse in dark mode. Is there a way to disable dark mode exlusively in the file explorer?...
  7. dark mode for file explorer

dark mode for file explorer: Can anyone tell me how to enable dark mode in file explorer. I have turned my theme setting to dark but it doesn't affects the file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode-for-file-explorer/bbce1d4b-d204-4418-9ee3-d57312999611
  8. Windows 10 file explorer dark mode not working

Windows 10 file explorer dark mode not working: I have been using genuine windows 10 pro build 1809 version 17134.376. I have changed the colors to dark mode, but still my file explorer is not showing the dark mode. I am on the latest update October 24, 2018....
  9. File Explorer Dark Mode

File Explorer Dark Mode: So i was trying to change my Pc theme to dark mode. but when i activated Dark mode my "Windows Setting" changed to black but my "File Explorer" won't. Am i missing something or it just exclusively available to microsoft insider program only? I'm using Windows 10 Home Version...
  10. File Explorer Dark Mode

File Explorer Dark Mode: So i was trying to change my Pc theme to dark mode. but when i activated Dark mode my "Windows Setting" changed to black but my "File Explorer" won't. Am i missing something or it just exclusively available to microsoft insider program only? I'm using Windows 10 Home Version...