Windows 10: Windows 10 Dark Mode

Discus and support Windows 10 Dark Mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Am can change dark mode color black change to dark gray & blue? Its high contrast ratio is too much. I am programming on the screen for hours.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Onur-B, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Onur-B Win User

Windows 10 Dark Mode

Hi,

Am can change dark mode color black change to dark gray & blue?

Its high contrast ratio is too much. I am programming on the screen for hours. While the tools I use Sublime Text, Visual Code Studio their dark theme colors do not tire the eye at all, I feel a very heavy color transition when I switch between Windows 10 windows and it tires my eyes a lot.

:)

Onur-B, Sep 21, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Sep 21, 2020
  3. TechyMore Win User
    iTunes Dark Mode: How to Enable and Use it?

macOS Mojave has a dark mode feature that is attracted by many people. So, Windows 10 lovers or users also want to enjoy this feature on their PC or laptop but many people don’t know how to enable dark
    mode in Windows 10. For that, you have to follow the instructions below.

• First of all, you have to search for the “Settings” in the search bar of your PC.
    • Now, when you get the setting window then you have to click on the personalization option.

Windows 10 Dark Mode 567986b8-ea1e-4851-a1f5-ebe2bb407ddb?upload=true.png

• In the next step, you have to click on the Colors option which you can get on the left side.

Windows 10 Dark Mode 0ac2117c-7f5e-4dc8-9e5d-3f7f38f8ad80?upload=true.png

• After that, when the colors option will open on your screen then you only have to scroll down and click on the Dark mode.
    For More Steps And Full Way Check Out Below url It 100% Helpful For Community. Thanks Have A Good Day.

Source: https://.com/itunes-dark-mode/

TechyMore, Sep 21, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 Dark Mode

Windows 10 Dark Mode Not Working

Hi kontkrabber

In Windows 10 version 1903, the Mode settings changed, please try this:

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Go to Personalization - Colors

Set 'Choose your Color' to Custom

Set Windows Mode to Dark

Set App Mode to Dark

If that does not work for you, toggle App Mode to light, then back to Dark . . .

If your settings are different to the above listed settings:

Click your Start Button, type winver and hit Enter

On the resulting dialog, what Version No. and build No. of Windows 10 are you running?

DaveM121, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Dark Mode

1. Windows 10 Dark Mode - Similar Threads - Dark Mode

2. Why won't large fonts and dark mode work in RegEdit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't large fonts and dark mode work in RegEdit?: I have to use large fonts and dark mode due to limited eye sight, but these settings do not seem to carry through to other Windows commands or features. Such as regedit and control panel settings. The font is so tiny and screen so white that even trying to use a 30x...
  3. Why won't large fonts and dark mode work in RegEdit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't large fonts and dark mode work in RegEdit?: I have to use large fonts and dark mode due to limited eye sight, but these settings do not seem to carry through to other Windows commands or features. Such as regedit and control panel settings. The font is so tiny and screen so white that even trying to use a 30x...
  4. Dark Mode broken in File Explorer: top stays white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark Mode broken in File Explorer: top stays white: I already reported this issue 2 months ago, but MS apparently does not want tfix it.You can see what my explorer windows look like. I did not change any settings within dark mode "customize". I just switched it on. It had been working for quite some time before, until I...
  5. Dark Mode broken in File Explorer: top stays white

Dark Mode broken in File Explorer: top stays white: I already reported this issue 2 months ago, but MS apparently does not want tfix it.You can see what my explorer windows look like. I did not change any settings within dark mode "customize". I just switched it on. It had been working for quite some time before, until I...
  6. Start menu stuck in dark mode

Start menu stuck in dark mode: Windows start menu stuck in dark modeEven after creating new account by default it light theme but the only the start menu is dark modeBlack color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-stuck-in-dark-mode/573596d2-d3d9-4585-87b2-a1f398941044
  7. Start menu stuck in dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu stuck in dark mode: Windows start menu stuck in dark modeEven after creating new account by default it light theme but the only the start menu is dark modeBlack color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-stuck-in-dark-mode/573596d2-d3d9-4585-87b2-a1f398941044
  8. Windows 11 has issues with explorer handling dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 has issues with explorer handling dark mode: Hello! My copy of windows 11 has an issue when it comes to dark mode. After updating windows 11 to 23h2, it displays text in black, while also being in dark modeI had to resort to using that one joke file manager app that microsoft ported from windows 3.11, because i cant get...
  9. Windows 11 has issues with explorer handling dark mode

Windows 11 has issues with explorer handling dark mode: Hello! My copy of windows 11 has an issue when it comes to dark mode. After updating windows 11 to 23h2, it displays text in black, while also being in dark modeI had to resort to using that one joke file manager app that microsoft ported from windows 3.11, because i cant get...
  10. How to disable color settings but keep light dark mode

How to disable color settings but keep light dark mode: I've been tasked in my organization to disable the color options on Windows 10, force default blue to be used but keep light dark mode as an option for end users. I've gone through the GPO options and can not find the right setting to get this accomplished. Any suggestions? I...