Windows 10: Windows 10 dark search bar box problem

Discus and support Windows 10 dark search bar box problem in Cortana to solve the problem; Windows 10 search bar after turning to DARK MODE still not working, its white no matter what.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Rekt3DVoid, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Windows 10 dark search bar box problem

Windows 10 search bar after turning to DARK MODE still not working, its white no matter what.

:)

Rekt3DVoid, Jan 22, 2022

2. search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 22, 2022
  3. isaacr Win User
    Dark mode search bar bug

I enabled dark mode on Windows 10 20H2 and sometimes when I click around, the search bar only is dark in the text box area, it looks like this: Imgur: The magic of the Internet It turns fully dark when I hover the mouse over it.

Anyone know a solution? TIA

isaacr, Jan 22, 2022
  4. I_askYou Win User

Windows 10 dark search bar box problem

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

When I right click on Taskbar, there is no "Search" in the list.

I_askYou, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 dark search bar box problem

1. Windows 10 dark search bar box problem - Similar Threads - dark search bar

2. Problems with typing in Task Bar Search Box and Windows Explorer Search Box and in Sticky Notes

in Cortana
    Problems with typing in Task Bar Search Box and Windows Explorer Search Box and in Sticky Notes: Hi,On Windows 10 21H2 - current 4/25/2022History1 sticky notes not running usually leave open so probably auto rebooted and didn't restart? 2 started sticky notes - notes opened but can't type in them. I can type in Notes and in Browser Windows.3 Reset Sticky Notes through...
  3. Problems with typing in Task Bar Search Box and Windows Explorer Search Box and in Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with typing in Task Bar Search Box and Windows Explorer Search Box and in Sticky Notes: Hi,On Windows 10 21H2 - current 4/25/2022History1 sticky notes not running usually leave open so probably auto rebooted and didn't restart? 2 started sticky notes - notes opened but can't type in them. I can type in Notes and in Browser Windows.3 Reset Sticky Notes through...
  4. Problems with typing in Task Bar Search Box and Windows Explorer Search Box and in Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 dark search bar box problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 dark search bar box problem: Windows 10 search bar after turning to DARK MODE still not working, its white no matter what. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dark-search-bar-box-problem/4278dfc5-c8eb-4a7f-9d20-3498d14f5730
  6. Windows 10 dark search bar box problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 dark search bar box problem: Windows 10 search bar after turning to DARK MODE still not working, its white no matter what. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dark-search-bar-box-problem/4278dfc5-c8eb-4a7f-9d20-3498d14f5730
  7. Windows search Bar stuck in dark theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search Bar stuck in dark theme: When I use the windows search bar and type the theme is in dark theme. It used to be in light theme and It changed to dark without me changing something. The issue is I can't make the background white without windows taking away the feature to have the task bar green. Does...
  8. Is there a way to change the appearance of Windows 10 search box to dark?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change the appearance of Windows 10 search box to dark?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/R0NFY [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mbxlrm/is_there_a_way_to_change_the_appearance_of/
  9. Search Box with Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search Box with Dark Theme: Hi there! I really like the Windows 10 white search Box in the taskbar but I also like the Dark theme of Windows 10 as it is good for eyes. But when I turned on the Dark theme, the search box also changes its colour to dark that I don't like. Please fix this....
  10. How to make search box on task bar dark

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make search box on task bar dark: How to make search box on task bar dark https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-search-box-on-task-bar-dark/2e80e535-8f8f-4942-bc54-91e28023edd0