Windows 10: Windows 10: Date, Date Created and Date Modified

Discus and support Windows 10: Date, Date Created and Date Modified in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For what purpose is Date field in File Manager? It was default in my new laptop. I tried to find reason why file date was not changing even though I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arja_Ilona, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10: Date, Date Created and Date Modified

For what purpose is Date field in File Manager? It was default in my new laptop.

I tried to find reason why file date was not changing even though I changed it.

I had to contact IT support and they told that Date is wrong field.

I couldn't imagine that Date field shows something else than Date Modified.

During last 30 years in Windows world I have never seen this.

What is the difference between Date, Date Modified and Date Created?

:)

Arja_Ilona, Jan 9, 2019

2. Date created vs date modified

When I modify a file the information for the date created changes to match the date modified. How do I fix this?

KarenGates2, Jan 9, 2019
  3. brybautry Win User
    Windows 10 date modified, date created and date last accesed

Windows 10 dates modified and dates created are not always correct. Please tell me why and how to fix this issue. Actually the only correct description in a file folder is the time. None of the dates are correct or they are all the same dates.

brybautry, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Windows 10: Date, Date Created and Date Modified

Date created vs date modified

I noticed it when I was working on some photos in Photoshop. When I saved the photo with changes I realized the 'Date Created' had changed as well as the 'Date Modified'. However, the column 'Date' remained as the date created.

KarenGates2, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10: Date, Date Created and Date Modified

1. Windows 10: Date, Date Created and Date Modified - Similar Threads - Date Date Created

2. What different on Date / Date Modified / Date Create in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What different on Date / Date Modified / Date Create in Windows 11: Hi, I am confused by Windows Files Explorer. What is "Date" n Windows Files Explorer?You can see the pictures below.These files were taken on August 17, 2022, at 4:18PM, 4:20PM, and 4:32PM.When I open the Windows Files Explorer to view these files on the SD Card It shows the...
  3. What different on Date / Date Modified / Date Create in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What different on Date / Date Modified / Date Create in Windows 11: Hi, I am confused by Windows Files Explorer. What is "Date" n Windows Files Explorer?You can see the pictures below.These files were taken on August 17, 2022, at 4:18PM, 4:20PM, and 4:32PM.When I open the Windows Files Explorer to view these files on the SD Card It shows the...
  4. Bug - File Explorer - Date Created vs Date Modified

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bug - File Explorer - Date Created vs Date Modified: I was going through some files looking for the date I created / made / saved them first and noticed this problem.When I list Date Created and Date Modified in File Explorer, the Date Modified is either equal to possible or earlier than not possible the Date Created. I do not...
  5. Can preserve date created & date modified date and timestamp?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can preserve date created & date modified date and timestamp?: How can I preserve the date created & date modified date & timestamps when copying/moving between laptop and onedrive? I have tried to use softwares like vice versa pro below but it doesn't work. Are there other software solutions that can solve this problem or is there a way...
  6. Dates modified

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dates modified: I did a factory reset on my laptop, and chose the delete everything, but I still have some files saying they were modified before the factory reset? submitted by /u/Hi_im_joker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lugnqk/dates_modified/
  7. date modified

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    date modified: when Im looking for files it no longer lets me do date modified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-modified/35718835-05a2-4282-8ba9-ed627239b036
  8. Modified dated earlier than created date

in Windows 10 Support
    Modified dated earlier than created date: Several files Properties show that the Modified date is earlier than the created date, how's that? Version 1903 142343
  9. Why's The "Date Modified", "Date Created", etc. Tabs Not Up To 'Date'?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why's The "Date Modified", "Date Created", etc. Tabs Not Up To 'Date'?: Pun. Just curious... Why not: "Date & Time Modified"? Whatever happened to Time? It flew by so quick... *Huh [img] 95273
  10. Replace 'Date' with 'Date Modified'

in Windows 10 Support
    Replace 'Date' with 'Date Modified': I've been reasonably successful in replacing the default Date column with Date Modified in folders. But how do I do the same for Open, and 'Save as' browse dialogs please? Terry, East Grinstead, UK 106823

Users found this page by searching for:

1. date modified windows 10

2. windows 10 date modified

3. windows date modified created

4. date modified,
  5. windows 10 modified,
  6. modified dates unreliable windows,
  7. date created vs date modified AutoCAD,
  8. is date modified or date created the download date,
  9. date created vs date modified in windows,
  10. date created vs date modified windows 10,
  11. date vs date modified windows,