Windows 10: Windows 10 - Date/Time Format Issues

Discus and support Windows 10 - Date/Time Format Issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 was recently installed on the computers at work and I've noticed the date format cannot be changed to day/month year in the format of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KaylaHerbert, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - Date/Time Format Issues

Windows 10 was recently installed on the computers at work and I've noticed the date format cannot be changed to day/month year in the format of 28/08/2019 not 28-Aug-2019. I set the language to English (Europe) and can have the date as 28/08/2019. But since changing it I notice there are tiny differences in other places (ie: commas instead of decimals).

Is there a way to set the time as 28/08/2019 (not 28-Aug-2019) for English (Canada/United States)?

Thanks in advance!

:)

KaylaHerbert, Aug 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 Date Format

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you are unable to locate the date format. I will definitely assist you.

Please follow the below steps and check.

• Click on the Date and time at the right bottom corner of your screen.

• Click on Date and time settings and click on
      Change date and time format on right pane.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows 10 Lock Screen date format

We appreciate the information that you've given. This issue may have occurred due to the selected Format under Region. There are locations that happen to follow a certain date and time format. To correct the format, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows icon + X and select Control Panel.
    • On the Control Panel window, select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Under Region, select Change date, time, or number formats.
    • On the Region window, under Formats tab, select
      English (United States) on the drop-down menu on Format.
    • Click Apply and OK.
    • Check your lock screen. (Attached is a reference photo)

• Windows 10 - Date/Time Format Issues [​IMG]

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Aug 28, 2019
  4. DR Tucker Win User

Windows 10 - Date/Time Format Issues

Windows 10 Date Format

Hi,

Yep, I have done that, but ALL my files, documents etc; are now showing in the American format so appear in the incorrect date sequence in my folders.

DR Tucker, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Date/Time Format Issues

1. Windows 10 - Date/Time Format Issues - Similar Threads - Date Format Issues

2. Time and Date Formatting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time and Date Formatting: Why can't I set my date to mm/dd/yyyy with my region set to Canada? The only way I could change it to what I wanted was to set my region to US. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-and-date-formatting/300d0a6d-a385-473a-a809-c5b9e2f6ae81
  3. Time and Date Formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time and Date Formatting: Why can't I set my date to mm/dd/yyyy with my region set to Canada? The only way I could change it to what I wanted was to set my region to US. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-and-date-formatting/300d0a6d-a385-473a-a809-c5b9e2f6ae81
  4. Time and Date Formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Extended Time and Date Format

Extended Time and Date Format: Hello,I’ve been trying for a while now to play arround with the time formating to make my life easier and it seems I cannot modify it how I like. But I managed to find this:Please tell me how to get the same time/date formatting while still having the small taskbar...
  6. Date and time format

Date and time format: okay I know this question is about a feature since Windows7 The date format changes for recent files in Explorer and OneDrive and other displays. For example Fri 12:00pm is displayed instead of full display of 10-30-2020 12:00pm. One Drive will display Jan 5 instead of...
  7. Time and Date Format on Taskbar

Time and Date Format on Taskbar: Is there any way to alter the display format for the time and date on the Windows 10 taskbar? By default, it show a three-line entry of time, day, date. I would like to eliminate the day and only display the time and date. Is there any way to do that?...
  8. Date Format issue

Date Format issue: Daily morning when I start my system Windows 10 Desktop then i change date format from YYYY/MM/DD to DD/MM/YYYY as regulating daily... Control Panel > Region > Formats > and OK, But tomorrow morning same as yyyy/mm/dd, Now what can i do ? please help me......
  9. Date and Time Formatting

Date and Time Formatting: Is it possible to format cell in Excel, so that if numbers for date or a time are entered, the date is automatically put in correct format? Ex. Today is 10/07/2019. So, if I enter 10719, the date will appear as 10/07/19. Or, if I enter 930, the time will appear as...
  10. Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10: How to: Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10 How to Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10 If you travel, there may be times you would like to change how the date and time formats are displayed in Windows based on your current location and/or language (user...