Windows 10: Windows 10 De-Activated after GoDaddy Cancellation

Discus and support Windows 10 De-Activated after GoDaddy Cancellation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have windows 7 with my laptop and upgraded to windows 10 for free and was then subscribed to GoDaddy 365. After the 365 subscription ended my Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by OwenMorris2, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 De-Activated after GoDaddy Cancellation

I have windows 7 with my laptop and upgraded to windows 10 for free and was then subscribed to GoDaddy 365. After the 365 subscription ended my Windows 10 was deactivated and it askes for new product Key. I do not have any OEM key on my product key and I purchased a new 365 from the store. When I try to activate windows it says I should contact my organizations support person and also my windows cannot connect to the internet but I have internet and my other apps work fine. This is frustrating....I wonder if it has to do with my Login and administration and I have to change it from the old 365......would like some help or answers please.

Thanks

:)

OwenMorris2, Jan 23, 2020

2. I cannot connect to my godaddy server since uploading windows 10

Hi Ed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• What happens when you try to launch the Godaddy?

• What is the error message do you get when you try to access Godaddy?

• Have you tried a different browser to access
            Godaddy? If yes, what was the result?
    Please follow below steps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Compatibility List.

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Settings, and Click on
            Compatibility View Settings a pop up will open.

• Enter Godaddy wed address
            in Add this Website textbox, and click on
            Add.

• Clink on Close, and try to access GodaddyWebsite after these steps.

Method 2: Launch Internet Explorer without Add-ons.

Follow the steps to run your Internet Explorer in the no add-ons mode,

• Open Start > All Programs >
              Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).

• After these Enter Godaddy wed addressin the URL and check if it works.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 23, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 De-Activated after GoDaddy Cancellation

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 De-Activated after GoDaddy Cancellation

1. Windows 10 De-Activated after GoDaddy Cancellation - Similar Threads - Activated GoDaddy Cancellation

2. Windows got de-activated after a BIOS update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows got de-activated after a BIOS update.: I recently updated my bios, and Windows have gotten de-activatedError message:"Windows have reported that your device hardware has changed. Error Code: 0xC0047211"Version: Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.2361...
  3. de activation after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    de activation after update: I got my computer updated yesterday and now it says that it is not activated. I went to settings mention that im running a non genuine Windows product. I havent change anything and I dont want to pay for license again. I have this computer for 2 years now and I purchased it...
  4. de activation after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    de activation after update: I got my computer updated yesterday and now it says that it is not activated. I went to settings mention that im running a non genuine Windows product. I havent change anything and I dont want to pay for license again. I have this computer for 2 years now and I purchased it...
  5. de activation after update

6. Windows 11 de-Activated after system reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 de-Activated after system reset.: I reset my machine after all browsers began to fail except Tor. After reset was complete the OS was changed from Windows 11 Pro to Windows Enterprise. Machine name was also changed, and Windows now cannot activate. Microsoft Office pro 2019 also cannot activate....
  7. Windows 11 de-Activated after system reset.

Windows 11 de-Activated after system reset.: I reset my machine after all browsers began to fail except Tor. After reset was complete the OS was changed from Windows 11 Pro to Windows Enterprise. Machine name was also changed, and Windows now cannot activate. Microsoft Office pro 2019 also cannot activate....
  8. Windows De-Activated after Hardware Change

Windows De-Activated after Hardware Change: Hello, Yesterday I changed my Motherboard, CPU and RAM which then around 12 hours later has now De-Activated my Windows 10 licence, I have tried using the trouble-shooter built into the Settings>Activation page but it says something along the lines of "this Windows...
  9. Windows 10 got automatically de-activated after the recent update

Windows 10 got automatically de-activated after the recent update: I recently updated my Windows 10 Home version but after all the update process got completed when I checked the system properties it's showing that "windows is not activated" and "no product id". I have a genuine Windows 10 which came pre installed with my laptop. When I go...
  10. De-activation of Windows 10

De-activation of Windows 10: I am currently on hold, awaiting the fourth person from Microsoft customer support to fix this problem (on the phone for over 4 hours now)... After upgrading my PC with a new motherboard, my Windows 10 Professional de-activated. It was fully activated and working fine...