Windows 10: Windows 10 Deactivated after version 19.03 upgrade

Discus and support Windows 10 Deactivated after version 19.03 upgrade in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Yesterday I upgraded from a Strix B350 and Ryzen 1600X to an X570 Taichi and 3600. After performing this upgrade I was able to use the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by eyeoftheviper, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Deactivated after version 19.03 upgrade

Yesterday I upgraded from a Strix B350 and Ryzen 1600X to an X570 Taichi and 3600. After performing this upgrade I was able to use the windows activation troubleshooting tool to get Windows 10 activated. After this, I updated to Windows 19.03 and then my Windows 10 was no longer activated. I tried a fresh install of Windows 10 this morning and still cannot get Windows 10 activated. The troubleshooting tool doesn't even give the my PC as an option as a device to select when I click "I changed hardware on this device recently." I can't find the product key in the confirmation email, but I have the email which includes the order number. Any help would be appreciated

:)

eyeoftheviper, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 Deactivated after version 19.03 upgrade

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Deactivated after version 19.03 upgrade

1. Windows 10 Deactivated after version 19.03 upgrade - Similar Threads - Deactivated version upgrade

2. Windows 10 deactivated version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 deactivated version: I've been receiving a lot of conflicting answers from various other places where I ask this, so I decided to come straight to microsoft. I'd most prefer somebody official, a staff member, or someone like that answer this. It's about using windows 10 deactivated. On the...
  3. Upgrade version to windows 10 home 16.9.. to 19...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade version to windows 10 home 16.9.. to 19...: Hello All , Why upgrading windows 16.9 to latest version in incredible slow ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-version-to-windows-10-home-169-to-19/84f82960-adef-4fad-82ce-9025202e67d3
  4. Windows 10 changed versions and deactivated?

Windows 10 changed versions and deactivated?: Hello, My digital copy of Windows 10 Home Insider Preview has suddenly changes to an inactivated copy of Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview. I haven't used an activation code. I am running windows on a Dell Inspiron 13" 7391 running a Core i7 10510U and an integrated...
  5. Windows is deactivated after upgrading PC.

Windows is deactivated after upgrading PC.: I recently reset windows on my PC and upgraded some hardware at the same time, I was able to set up windows but I am not able to change certain settings because windows is now not activated, apparently. I bought a genuine copy of windows for this PC several years ago and I...
  6. Windows deactivated after network upgrade

Windows deactivated after network upgrade: I started out with Windows 7 on this PC in 2012. It was activated. I used the free upgrade to Windows 10, so have no Windows 10 code. I had a digital code. Recently, the network adapter failed on my motherboard, so I bought and installed a network card. Now Windows 10 is...
  7. Office 2016 update 05/03/19?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 update 05/03/19?: Hello, I was wondering if Office 2016 Professional Plus had an update yesterday. Something change and all of my icons changed to look like Office 365. I like the old icons. I also can't find anything on Microsoft's site that shows that there was an update. I want to make...
  8. Latest windows 10 pro update bricked laptop (03/13/19)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest windows 10 pro update bricked laptop (03/13/19): I just updated my sager clevo p955er to the latest windows which i assume was release today or yesterday. When the notebook restarted it booted in to windows but nothing worked aside from a few function keys (fn + volume/LCD/SLEEP). Everything aside from those was completely...
  9. Windows deactivated after hardware upgrade.

Windows deactivated after hardware upgrade.: I recently upgraded my CPU and Motherboard, and now my copy of Windows 10 Pro is no longer activated. I already followed the steps on here, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change. None of the steps seemed to work, as I'm...
  10. uninstall office 03 after upgrading to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstall office 03 after upgrading to 10: ok, got a buddy in the uk who upgraded to 10, now he wants to remove microsoft office 03 as its barely compatible with 10 and he wants to grab a more recent version of office. small problem. he cant figure out how to uninstall it. the usual suspects for enabling an uninstall...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 19.03 download

2. windows 10 19.03