Windows 10: Windows 10 deactivated, cant find a solution in other posts.

Discus and support Windows 10 deactivated, cant find a solution in other posts. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After changing most of my hardware in the pc, windows deactivated after working normally for a day. I think it was bound to a local account, after i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SirFrogMouth, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Windows 10 deactivated, cant find a solution in other posts.

After changing most of my hardware in the pc, windows deactivated after working normally for a day. I think it was bound to a local account, after i had updated it from windows 7. i tried one of my microsoft accounts, but after going back to a local one. I can't even open settings anymore. When i attempt to open any setting, like activation, they will almost immediately close again.

what am i supposed to do here?

submitted by /u/SirFrogMouth
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SirFrogMouth, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 deactivated, cant find a solution in other posts.

Delta6326, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 deactivated, cant find a solution in other posts.

1. Windows 10 deactivated, cant find a solution in other posts. - Similar Threads - deactivated cant find

2. Cant find a solution for BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant find a solution for BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD: Hello, Since a while my PC gets a BSOD and crashes with a BAD_POOL_CALLER Error. Fight now my PC wont even Run for 5 min before crashing. Ive tried Most of the things the web told me-update Windows drivers-update device drivers-sfc Scan/repair which tells me it found some...
  3. Cant find a solution for BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant find a solution for BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD: Hello, Since a while my PC gets a BSOD and crashes with a BAD_POOL_CALLER Error. Fight now my PC wont even Run for 5 min before crashing. Ive tried Most of the things the web told me-update Windows drivers-update device drivers-sfc Scan/repair which tells me it found some...
  4. Persistent BSOD, cant find solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent BSOD, cant find solution: bsod irql_not_less_or_equal. This bastard have been showing up for months now. I tried the checklists I found on google. I need your help, if you please. It seems to happen mostly when im using the chrome web-browser. But it could be coincidence. It happens most days! Very...
  5. blue screen cant post on other help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen cant post on other help: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-screen-thats-my-dump-help-please/834a5d04-1775-4da7-a75e-8d6e26942da1?messageId=cb06c3b3-63c7-4b8c-8d2a-c1ddec6d4611 Cant post keeps saying something went wrong so need to redo i reinstalled...
  6. Please help i cant find a solution anywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help i cant find a solution anywhere: Please help! Ive been using three monitors for a couple months now and suddenly my main monitor is the only one that works! If i unplug it, the other two come on but it still detects the first one and all my windows still pop up on the first so i cant check the settings....
  7. Windows slow boot + other problems. Nobody finds a solution. PLEASE.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows slow boot + other problems. Nobody finds a solution. PLEASE.: Hello. It's been a while since I've been experiencing various problems. I have a Lenovo Y50-70, a respectable laptop. i7, 12GB, GTX 680M and 1TB HDD. Win 10 ver 1909 I state that I have dual boot in Clover with OSX. It's been a while since I feel it very very slow. It takes...
  8. Cant Type Apostrophes - And None of The Other Solutions Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant Type Apostrophes - And None of The Other Solutions Work: I havent been able to type apostrophes in over a year. The best I can do is copy paste them. *I have used 7 different keyboards on this desktop and it didnt work on any of them *My Keyboard is set to English US *I can type quotes fine *I can create macros to try and type...
  9. Problems with mouse and cant find any solutions online

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with mouse and cant find any solutions online: When I click on the website my cursor turns into 4 arrows and it scrolls the web page uncontrollably when I hit refresh button an new tab opens. Like what the heck! I tried unlinking wireless keyboard and mouse and then re-link it, i checked my mouse settings. It is almost...
  10. googled for ages cant find solutions. . .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    googled for ages cant find solutions. . .: so I have tried everything here one day I got the below message in a pop up box , have googled and tried lots and lots of solutions from commands and checking if all drivers and things are up to date , even doing a fresh install get to restart and then says undoing changes to...