Windows 10: Windows 10 deactivated itself after a blue screen

Discus and support Windows 10 deactivated itself after a blue screen in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My computer blue screened earlier and gave me an error stating that BEdaisy.sys failed. After restarting I noticed how it uninstalled my VB audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by boris9983, Mar 15, 2020.

1. boris9983 Win User

Windows 10 deactivated itself after a blue screen

My computer blue screened earlier and gave me an error stating that BEdaisy.sys failed. After restarting I noticed how it uninstalled my VB audio cables and I saw the watermark at the bottom right asking me to activate windows. In the settings it states that my computer has changed hardware and linked me to the store to purchase another copy of windows. The troubleshooter showed nothing wrong despite the fact I have not changed any hardware. Any suggestions?

:)

boris9983, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 deactivated itself after a blue screen - Similar Threads - deactivated itself blue

2. Windows Deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Deactivated itself.: My windows license deactivated, I tried reactivating with windows key on side of my computer but doesn't allow me to use that key.What do I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-deactivated-itself/5f255a1b-606c-4702-8fe7-3437fb1537fe
  3. Windows Deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Deactivated itself.: My windows license deactivated, I tried reactivating with windows key on side of my computer but doesn't allow me to use that key.What do I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-deactivated-itself/5f255a1b-606c-4702-8fe7-3437fb1537fe
  4. Windows 10 Deactivated Itself and will reactivate on restart but deactivates after an hour...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Deactivated Itself and will reactivate on restart but deactivates after an hour...: I purchased this Corsair prebuild computer in 2012. It came with Win 7 then was upgraded to Win8 and finally Win10 Home on the free upgrade . It's been my daily PC and I never had this activation issue on it before. Today it began showing me this watermark about how Windows...
  5. Windows 10 Deactivated itself.

Windows 10 Deactivated itself.: Hello, My Windows 10 just deactivated itself. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get with this problem. I bought my License years ago and I don't know where my CD is. I would just like to know WHY it was deactivated. Thanks in advance....
  6. Windows Deactivated Itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Deactivated Itself: [ATTACH] Not exactly sure but sometime in the last week my windows began stating it wasn't activated despite it being activated for months now with a legitimate product key. Anyone know what might be the problem/solution? submitted by /u/itzEK3 [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 deactivated itself after power outage.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 deactivated itself after power outage.: Hi, so a couple weeks ago, a power outage occured in my area, causing the electricity to go out for a second or two. When we got power back, I turned my computer on, and it said Windows wasn't activated at the bottom right of the screen. I've tried many solutions online to...
  8. Windows 10 Deactivates Itself

Windows 10 Deactivates Itself: After downloading files on the internet, I got some infringement warning from ISP and I deleted the files and everything and the next time I turned on my laptop, it says that I’m not using a genuine copy of Windows 10. When I do a clean install, Windows 10 works perfectly...
  9. Windows 10 Pro deactivated itself after updates

Windows 10 Pro deactivated itself after updates: Hello. After updating windows to the latest version, my copy of Windows 10 Pro has deactivated itself. Before the update, this problem did not occur, and it was activated. It is not "already used on another device" because this IS the device i used it on. This key was...
  10. Windows 10 deactivated itself

Windows 10 deactivated itself: So recently my computer stopped working (blue screen, then it wouldn’t boot again), but I managed to get it working after resetting and switching the motherboard battery. When I launched it I noticed my Windows 10 Home wasn’t activated anymore. I can’t reactivate it, it says...