Windows 10: Windows 10 deactivated version

Discus and support Windows 10 deactivated version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've been receiving a lot of conflicting answers from various other places where I ask this, so I decided to come straight to microsoft. I'd most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JosephStalin4, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 deactivated version

I've been receiving a lot of conflicting answers from various other places where I ask this, so I decided to come straight to microsoft. I'd most prefer somebody official, a staff member, or someone like that answer this. It's about using windows 10 deactivated. On the microsoft site itself, I see the ISO file for the windows 10 disc image here,

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO
    I've been told using the deactivated version, that is not using a licensed key costing $100 or more, simply adds a watermark in the corner and removes some customization options, but that's it. I've also been told doing this is illegal by some, and that it isn't by others, or that it will fully shut down and become unusable after about a month. I want a final, definitive answer on whether or not I can simply download this to a USB, install it, and boot it legally without buying a key.

:)

JosephStalin4, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 25, 2020
  4. MIKET.YW. Win User

Windows 10 deactivated version

Deactivating Windows 10

Hello.

If I deactivated my version of Windows 10 pro, and reinstalled it on the same PC, will I be able to use the same product key again on the same machine? And are there any steps I should take prior to deactivation, in order to ensure that the product key
    can be used again?

MIKET.YW., Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 deactivated version

1. Windows 10 deactivated version - Similar Threads - deactivated version

2. How do I activate Windows 11 version 23H2 when it is deactivated after recent forced...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I activate Windows 11 version 23H2 when it is deactivated after recent forced...: I desperately need help about my ASUS ZenBook 14, which came with Windows 11 23H2 and fails to activate after recent updates. Initially, I was not sure about the cause, and resetting the PC made it fine; the Windows became activated automatically as it should happen. But,...
  3. How do I activate Windows 11 version 23H2 when it is deactivated after recent forced...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I activate Windows 11 version 23H2 when it is deactivated after recent forced...: I desperately need help about my ASUS ZenBook 14, which came with Windows 11 23H2 and fails to activate after recent updates. Initially, I was not sure about the cause, and resetting the PC made it fine; the Windows became activated automatically as it should happen. But,...
  4. My windows 10 home version got deactivated all of sudden. There were no Updates...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows 10 home version got deactivated all of sudden. There were no Updates...: Hello members,My windows 10 home edition got deactivted all of sudden.I purchsed the laptop in 2016, that time windows 7 was preinstalled, later on i upated to windows 10. Update was offered by Microsoft and was free of cost in 2017 i think.Windows 10 was activated and now 12...
  5. My windows 10 home version got deactivated all of sudden. There were no Updates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 home version got deactivated all of sudden. There were no Updates...: Hello members,My windows 10 home edition got deactivted all of sudden.I purchsed the laptop in 2016, that time windows 7 was preinstalled, later on i upated to windows 10. Update was offered by Microsoft and was free of cost in 2017 i think.Windows 10 was activated and now 12...
  6. My windows 10 home version got deactivated all of sudden. There were no Updates...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I have a retail version of Win 10 Pro can I deactivate it on the current computer,then move...

I have a retail version of Win 10 Pro can I deactivate it on the current computer,then move...: I bought the $200 retail Win10 Pro because it was supposed too be transferable when I moved too different machines at least thats how it was marketed too me. Sure not feeling buying another $200 copy for a new machine. For the record I am swapping the drives from old too new...
  8. Preinstalled Windows Defender deactivated from my PC using legal version of Windows 8.1 &...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Preinstalled Windows Defender deactivated from my PC using legal version of Windows 8.1 &...: Though I am not using any other third party Antivirus software in my PC still a couple of weeks back the preinstalled Windows Defender has been deactivated from my PC . I am using legal version of Windows 8.1 & Office Home & Business 2013.Kindly help me to reactivate it...
  9. Windows deactivated itself and changed version from home/pro to education. How can I...

Windows deactivated itself and changed version from home/pro to education. How can I...: I changed my pc name and windows forced me to update on the 27th May. After restarting, the activate windows watermark appeared. I found my product key by using wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey in powershell admin but when I key in the key, it...
  10. Windows 10 changed versions and deactivated?

Windows 10 changed versions and deactivated?: Hello, My digital copy of Windows 10 Home Insider Preview has suddenly changes to an inactivated copy of Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview. I haven't used an activation code. I am running windows on a Dell Inspiron 13" 7391 running a Core i7 10510U and an integrated...