Windows 10: Windows 10 deactivated

Discus and support Windows 10 deactivated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've been receiving a lot of conflicting answers from various other places where I ask this, so I decided to come straight to microsoft. I'd most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JosephStalin4, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 deactivated

I've been receiving a lot of conflicting answers from various other places where I ask this, so I decided to come straight to microsoft. I'd most prefer somebody official, a staff member, or someone like that answer this. It's about using windows 10 deactivated. On the microsoft site itself, I see the ISO file for the windows 10 disc image here,

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO
    I've been told using the deactivated version, that is not using a licensed key costing $100 or more, simply adds a watermark in the corner and removes some customization options, but that's it. I've also been told doing this is illegal by some, and that it isn't by others, or that it will fully shut down and become unusable after about a month. I want a final, definitive answer on whether or not I can simply download this to a USB, install it, and boot it legally without buying a key.

:)

JosephStalin4, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 deactivated

Delta6326, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 deactivated

1. Windows 10 deactivated - Similar Threads - deactivated

2. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  3. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  4. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows deactivated

Windows deactivated: I bought laptop At best buy It already had a windows key install. Add this computer from us two months it was a demo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-deactivated/d625c683-0d0d-42d8-9007-823509c627fa
  6. Windows deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows deactivated: I bought laptop At best buy It already had a windows key install. Add this computer from us two months it was a demo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-deactivated/d625c683-0d0d-42d8-9007-823509c627fa
  7. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...: I just installed windows from an OEM Windows 10 pro 64bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP ver.1909 system builder "kit" I bought back in 2019 but never used. Build date on it is 10/27/2019. It has an Part # code and COA barcode. With red seal that had to be broken to open it. Inside is the...
  8. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...: I just installed windows from an OEM Windows 10 pro 64bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP ver.1909 system builder "kit" I bought back in 2019 but never used. Build date on it is 10/27/2019. It has an Part # code and COA barcode. With red seal that had to be broken to open it. Inside is the...
  9. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Windows deactivated after factory reset

Windows deactivated after factory reset: I recently factory reset my computer because of an issue and out of no where it is now deactivated. No idea why this happened, as it has never happened to me before....