Windows 10: Windows 10 deactivated

Discus and support Windows 10 deactivated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, My windows 10 randomly deactivated for no reason recently, and I'm not sure why. I think it was due to a virus, which I have removed since then.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ethxn, Feb 23, 2021 at 4:27 AM.

1. Ethxn Win User

Windows 10 deactivated

Hi,

My windows 10 randomly deactivated for no reason recently, and I'm not sure why. I think it was due to a virus, which I have removed since then. I went to my activation settings to see if I can troubleshoot the errors, but the troubleshoot menu doesn't work and keeps coming up with errors.

Windows 10 deactivated 74b7f347-3dde-41f7-b2b6-bf8e9ab3b531?upload=true.png

Along with that error, all my information on my windows 10 product key has randomly disappeared, such as my Product ID and Product Key. I also do not have any errors below all this information.

I tried adding my product key where you change the product key, but nothing appears.

If anyone can help, that would be great, thanks!

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 deactivated

Thema:

Windows 10 deactivated

1. Windows 10 deactivated - Similar Threads - deactivated

2. Microsoft Office Suddenly Deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office Suddenly Deactivated: I've been using Microsoft office programs for at least 6 years now and this time I went in and it says 'Activate Office to Create or Edit'. I've never had this pop up - what do I need to do? I shouldn't have to buy it again correct? How do I re-activate it?...
  3. Windows deactivated for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows deactivated for no reason: It sent me this error: 0×C004F074 I googled it but I didn't understand what it meant submitted by /u/oferpoferlofer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqmbi0/windows_deactivated_for_no_reason/
  4. My windows just deactivated itself

My windows just deactivated itself: Hi, I need a bit of help, it’s been a while since I’ve got my pc (like 8 years) and it came with windows 8/8.1 (I don’t remember) already installed then when windows 10 rolled around I did update to it and it has been working since then but today I boot up my pc and it tells...
  5. Corrupt .net Framework won't let me deactivate it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupt .net Framework won't let me deactivate it.: Whenever I go to open a file, a pop-up shows up saying that the .net framework is corrupted. I try to deactivate the .net framework 3.5 from the control panel, but it the system says the framework is corrupted and it can't find the files. It would be great if someone could...
  6. Problem with deactivating windows 10 (digital key kms server)

Problem with deactivating windows 10 (digital key kms server): Hello there! I have a problem and no idea with Windows 10 digital key and no idea how to solve it. So, i never bought any windows key, i always activated windows with Kmspico. I bought a New laptop this year and activated windows with a cmd method i found on YouTube (no idea...
  7. Windows 10 deactivated following update, product key not working to reactivate it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 deactivated following update, product key not working to reactivate it: Hi there, I recently updated Windows on my Lenovo ideapad, and since then I have had numerous issues. The biggest one of which is that Windows has deactivated itself, and the original product key which I found by downloading a program to find as it is internally stored...
  8. Deactivate product key

Deactivate product key: Hi, Can anyone guide me on how i can deactivate the key product and move the product key on a new device? The existing win 10 version is an upgrade from win 7 premium. If that helps? TIA...
  9. Suddenly my windows is deactivated.

Suddenly my windows is deactivated.: Error: We can't activate windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below. Error code: 0xC004F012 I have purchased this Laptop in 2018 and Windows 10 was...
  10. Something causes to deactivate "require sign in screen" setting

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something causes to deactivate "require sign in screen" setting: Hello, I have this weird problem: I wanted to protect my desktop with PIN code when I'm inactive. For example, I'm doing something in my PC and then I left it, screen went off and if someone else touches it and wakes up the monitor, I want it to be locked with my PIN code....