Windows 10: Windows 10 Deactivates Itself

Discus and support Windows 10 Deactivates Itself in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After downloading files on the internet, I got some infringement warning from ISP and I deleted the files and everything and the next time I turned on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MikeTheSecond_928, May 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Deactivates Itself

After downloading files on the internet, I got some infringement warning from ISP and I deleted the files and everything and the next time I turned on my laptop, it says that I’m not using a genuine copy of Windows 10. When I do a clean install, Windows 10 works perfectly fine UNLESS I log into my microsoft account as the administrator (as I’ve been doing for over 5 years). I also have a copy of my digital license that came with my laptop but the Activation Tab on my laptop does not display any text. The slui command also does not work and the command prompt just gives errors. When I use my license key i get error 0xc000022. This is all when I am logged into my Microsoft account only. If i use a local account, everything is fine but only for 5-6 boot ups and then Windows 10 deactivates itself. I am absolutely clueless even after calling Microsoft support, any help is GREATLY appreciated!!

:)

MikeTheSecond_928, May 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 29, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 29, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Deactivates Itself

Delta6326, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Deactivates Itself

1. Windows 10 Deactivates Itself - Similar Threads - Deactivates Itself

2. Windows deactivated itself, how to re activate it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows deactivated itself, how to re activate it?: I bought windows 11 pro about 1 year ago but now it says that i need to activate windows. how can i reactivate it? please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-deactivated-itself-how-to-re-activate-it/baeb854e-6142-4e21-aaf2-bfe2289194ee
  3. Windows deactivated itself, how to re activate it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows deactivated itself, how to re activate it?: I bought windows 11 pro about 1 year ago but now it says that i need to activate windows. how can i reactivate it? please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-deactivated-itself-how-to-re-activate-it/baeb854e-6142-4e21-aaf2-bfe2289194ee
  4. How do I reactivate windows if it has deactivated itself after a Windows update?

How do I reactivate windows if it has deactivated itself after a Windows update?: My PC had an issue with not being able to install the latest cumulative update from January. It looks like yesterday Microsoft may have fixed this and my computer updated by installing the full 23H2 update followed by the cumulative updates the preview and the full release....
  5. How do I reactivate windows if it has deactivated itself after a Windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reactivate windows if it has deactivated itself after a Windows update?: My PC had an issue with not being able to install the latest cumulative update from January. It looks like yesterday Microsoft may have fixed this and my computer updated by installing the full 23H2 update followed by the cumulative updates the preview and the full release....
  6. Windows 11 regularly deactivates itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 regularly deactivates itself: I've moved my windows 10 pro then activated with local account and key onto a completely new hardware with macrium reflect and upgraded to windows 11 pro in April, connected to my Microsoft Account. It always said: "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your...
  7. Windows 11 regularly deactivates itself

Windows 11 regularly deactivates itself: I've moved my windows 10 pro then activated with local account and key onto a completely new hardware with macrium reflect and upgraded to windows 11 pro in April, connected to my Microsoft Account. It always said: "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your...
  8. My Windows 10 just deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 just deactivated itself.: Hello,I've been using my pc for about 3 to 4 years now , I didn't have any problems with the activation key, but today suddently It deactivated itself.And when I try to re-enter the key manually again. It says" We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key...
  9. My Windows 10 just deactivated itself.

My Windows 10 just deactivated itself.: Hello,I've been using my pc for about 3 to 4 years now , I didn't have any problems with the activation key, but today suddently It deactivated itself.And when I try to re-enter the key manually again. It says" We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key...
  10. My Windows 10 just deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade