Windows 10: Windows 10 dead in water

Discus and support Windows 10 dead in water in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On 1/13/2020 my Asus Q325UAR worked fine. When I started it on 1/15/2020 Windows 10 wouldn't load, giving CRITICAL PROCESS DIED message. Startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hobsickle, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Hobsickle Win User

Windows 10 dead in water

On 1/13/2020 my Asus Q325UAR worked fine. When I started it on 1/15/2020 Windows 10 wouldn't load, giving CRITICAL PROCESS DIED message. Startup Repair failed, so I attempted to repair using Advanced Options. Attempted System Restore, but restore failed and gave 0x8007002 error. CMD check of SSD found no errors or bad files.

:)

Hobsickle, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 dead in water

Delta6326, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 dead in water

1. Windows 10 dead in water - Similar Threads - dead water

2. Walking Dead A New Frontier crash problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Walking Dead A New Frontier crash problem: Hello , I have downloaded this game and I launched it and then after the big logo " THE WALKING DEAD" after dimming and DLC checking the screen becomes blackened with the circled sign for loading and then it was freezed and I was kicked out to desktop so I cannot even watch...
  3. Walking Dead A New Frontier crush problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Walking Dead A New Frontier crush problem: Hello , I have downloaded this game and I launched it and then after the big logo " THE WALKING DEAD" after dimming and DLC checking the screen becomes blackened with the circled sign for loading and then it was freezed and I was kicked out to desktop!!!! Other times I...
  4. Surface Pro 6 is dead and won't charge after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface Pro 6 is dead and won't charge after updating Windows: Microsoft has failed me, my laptop is dead, and there's nothing I can do to get it to charge, so I'm writing this post in the hope that I'll get some decent advice. Around September of 2019, I started having problems charging my Pro 6 after a Windows update. At first, I'd...
  5. Windows 10, copy to USB drives is crawling, almost dead. Why? Windows7 is 60 times faster!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10, copy to USB drives is crawling, almost dead. Why? Windows7 is 60 times faster!: Why do I have Windows 10 copying files to USB hard disks and flash memory sticks down to 60 times slower than it was on windows 7? I have a 6 years old pocket USB HDD. Formatted to NTFS, defragged windows defrags attached HDDs, right? so it is A source located at system...
  6. Dead pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dead pc: My pc won’t turn onno fans or lights and this happened after 3 consecutive overheats. I replaced the cpu and the motherboard and am really not sure what is left. This is 100% a hardware issue. I know my pc pretty well but im bamboozled at this point...
  7. My external hard disk is dead

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My external hard disk is dead: My external hard disk which I use for backups stopped working. The day before its actual death Windows kept bringing up the usual notification about what to do with a newly connected device. Note that I had this external disk continuously connected to my laptop. The next day...
  8. Is gaming mode dead?

Is gaming mode dead?: I updated Windows to the 1909 version and now game mode doesnt show up in the game bar anymore :( whahappun? submitted by /u/Guizin239 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0knzt/is_gaming_mode_dead/
  9. Dead pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dead pc: And by dead pc i mean no fans or lights. My computer overheated 1 too many times on a brand new game and it finally had enough. 75c was when it shut off btw. I really thought this was the cpu but after getting a replacement still nothing. I fear its the motherboard but there...
  10. My laptop battery is nearly dead so why does Windows 10 still try to update when I shutdown...

My laptop battery is nearly dead so why does Windows 10 still try to update when I shutdown...: I thought it used to be smarter than that. No? I seriously regret the day I replaced my old MacBook with a windows laptop because it’s cheaper... submitted by /u/LandarCorp [link] [comments]...