Windows 10: Windows 10 dead in water

Discus and support Windows 10 dead in water in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On 1/13/2020 my Asus Q325UAR worked fine. When I started it on 1/15/2020 Windows 10 wouldn't load, giving CRITICAL PROCESS DIED message. Startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hobsickle, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Hobsickle Win User

Windows 10 dead in water

On 1/13/2020 my Asus Q325UAR worked fine. When I started it on 1/15/2020 Windows 10 wouldn't load, giving CRITICAL PROCESS DIED message. Startup Repair failed, so I attempted to repair using Advanced Options. Attempted System Restore, but restore failed and gave 0x8007002 error. CMD check of SSD found no errors or bad files.

:)

Hobsickle, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 dead in water

Delta6326, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 dead in water

1. Windows 10 dead in water - Similar Threads - dead water

2. How do I recover files from a HDD in a dead computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover files from a HDD in a dead computer: Hi there!I just had my desktop that was running on Win 10 I think stop turning on after a roof leak got it very wet. I went into a panic because I had a lot of legal documents on the desktop I know, I know...I just hadn't gotten around to backing them up because I'm an idiot....
  3. How do I recover files from a HDD in a dead computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover files from a HDD in a dead computer: Hi there!I just had my desktop that was running on Win 10 I think stop turning on after a roof leak got it very wet. I went into a panic because I had a lot of legal documents on the desktop I know, I know...I just hadn't gotten around to backing them up because I'm an idiot....
  4. How do I recover files from a HDD in a dead computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...

Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...: Hi all,I went to log in to my computer and noticed it had been restarted so I figured it was some sort of mandatory update Windows had performed. Windows started like normal, but after a few minutes I got the Windows Blue Screen with the sad face. I allowed it to restart and...
  6. MY DELL LAPTOP WATER DAMAGE DEAD HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY DELL LAPTOP WATER DAMAGE DEAD HELP ME: Will I LOST MY DATA??? PLEASE TELL ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-water-damage-dead-help-me/8dd903e7-28e4-46d4-b6eb-221ef22e8838
  7. MY DELL LAPTOP WATER DAMAGE DEAD HELP ME

MY DELL LAPTOP WATER DAMAGE DEAD HELP ME: Will I LOST MY DATA??? PLEASE TELL ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-water-damage-dead-help-me/8dd903e7-28e4-46d4-b6eb-221ef22e8838
  8. My wifi connections suddenly disappeared. I cannot get them and am dead in the water. Help.

My wifi connections suddenly disappeared. I cannot get them and am dead in the water. Help.: My wifi connections suddenly disappeared. I cannot get any network to even show up as available. All other devices in the house are operating as expected. The affected drive is an HP laptop with windows 10 and Microsoft office 365....
  9. My wifi connections suddenly disappeared. I cannot get them and am dead in the water. Help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi connections suddenly disappeared. I cannot get them and am dead in the water. Help.: My wifi connections suddenly disappeared. I cannot get any network to even show up as available. All other devices in the house are operating as expected. The affected drive is an HP laptop with windows 10 and Microsoft office 365....
  10. My wifi connections suddenly disappeared. I cannot get them and am dead in the water. Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming