Windows 10: Windows 10 Deadlock

Discus and support Windows 10 Deadlock in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I manage a store I am also the IT Manager. We use windows 10 in our store, on every computer. We have always had an issue with windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AJayWe, Mar 21, 2021.

1. AJayWe Win User

Windows 10 Deadlock

Hello, I manage a store I am also the IT Manager. We use windows 10 in our store, on every computer. We have always had an issue with windows 10 deadlocking. It is becomming a problem. Literally every computer we have that is on 24hours a day will just lock up when idle. All are updated, have antivirus software, and all drivers are up to date. Every computer we own, from our POS systems, our Securoty System DVR, and office computers have the same issue. What can we do?

:)

AJayWe, Mar 21, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 21, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 Deadlock

DaveM121, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Deadlock

1. Windows 10 Deadlock - Similar Threads - Deadlock

2. My PC deadlocks even after doing Factory defaults

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC deadlocks even after doing Factory defaults: Recently my whole PC freezes for no reason and at a random time, It happens once or twice per day. My PC It's not overheating, has no viruses and It doesn't have dust inside. This freezes are instantly, the screen stays the same but nothing works keyboard, mouse... basically...
  3. My PC deadlocks even after doing Factory defaults

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC deadlocks even after doing Factory defaults: Recently my whole PC freezes for no reason and at a random time, It happens once or twice per day. My PC It's not overheating, has no viruses and It doesn't have dust inside. This freezes are instantly, the screen stays the same but nothing works keyboard, mouse... basically...
  4. My pc keeps deadlocking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps deadlocking: after changing my cpu's thermal paste because it kept crashing because of overheating my pc started deadlocking randomly. Sometime it crashes completly shortly after turning it on it freezes the screen and then shuts down and sometime while i'm working on something or...
  5. My pc keeps deadlocking

My pc keeps deadlocking: after changing my cpu's thermal paste because it kept crashing because of overheating my pc started deadlocking randomly. Sometime it crashes completly shortly after turning it on it freezes the screen and then shuts down and sometime while i'm working on something or...
  6. My Roblox Player won't start and keeps deadlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Roblox Player won't start and keeps deadlock: whenever I try to load in Roblox it just puts a download screen and doesnt make a roblox tab pop up, it shows it to be incompatiable and for some reason deadlocks, it shows to be a black screen but cant load it in. How could i fix this issue?...
  7. My Roblox Player won't start and keeps deadlock

My Roblox Player won't start and keeps deadlock: whenever I try to load in Roblox it just puts a download screen and doesnt make a roblox tab pop up, it shows it to be incompatiable and for some reason deadlocks, it shows to be a black screen but cant load it in. How could i fix this issue?...
  8. My Pc keeps Deadlocking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Pc keeps Deadlocking: PC deadlocking, can't fix it.My computer has been deadlocking randomly without warning for a few months now. I've tried many fixes but none of them worked. I reset my PC and reinstalled Windows, and I am still experiencing deadlocks. I'm thinking it has to be a drivers issue,...
  9. My Pc keeps Deadlocking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc keeps Deadlocking: PC deadlocking, can't fix it.My computer has been deadlocking randomly without warning for a few months now. I've tried many fixes but none of them worked. I reset my PC and reinstalled Windows, and I am still experiencing deadlocks. I'm thinking it has to be a drivers issue,...
  10. My Pc keeps Deadlocking