Windows 10: Windows 10 default apps wouldn't start.

Discus and support Windows 10 default apps wouldn't start. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All the default apps wouldn't start showing me the following error message : The deployment operation failed because the specified application needs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KarimAly, Nov 23, 2020.

1. KarimAly Win User

Windows 10 default apps wouldn't start.

All the default apps wouldn't start showing me the following error message :

The deployment operation failed because the specified application needs to be registered first.

Need help please!

:)

KarimAly, Nov 23, 2020
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Windows 10 forgets default apps

I have noticed like not 5mins ago that Winamp just got kicked out of my default apps list in Windows 10 Pro.
    I installed this installation not max 3 weeks ago with fresh downloaded Windows 10 Pro using Microsoft Media Creation Tool, is there a way to fix this bcs I using sfc /scannow don't do a lot for me and I have run it before on this installation.

Before u ask, I have fully updated my Windows 10 with all non-insider/beta updates.

The only thing I have disabled is the uac prompt that popup when u need admin for applications to run bcs it's simply annoying.

I don't remember having all these problems with Windows 8.1 Pro when i was using that and I am really thinking about going back so I can have "fully control" over Windows again with like disabling all the admin crap bcs I feel like it's messing more up and makes things less useful in Windows 10 with all these small problems I have and I read a lot of ppl having problems with various things time and time again where they needed to reinstall Win10 over and over to get it to work fully.

Any advice on how I can get Windows 10 to just work as a "daily driver" without all these small annoying things? *Frown Windows 10 default apps wouldn't start. :(

puma99dk|, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Now wouldn´t that b a cool feature...

Hi,

I just read an article in the new Linux magazine on the use of Ramdisks. Using those as a file system can drastically speed up read and write performance. That would be a cool feature to build in the OS of mobile phones that hold a memory card anyway, wouldn´t
    it. Then saving a large Excel sheet wouldn´t take ages as it does now (on my E61 anyway), but just a few seconds...

Regards,

hendikoischnur, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 default apps wouldn't start. - Similar Threads - default apps wouldn't

2. Windows 10 default apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 default apps: I have a Dell Inspiron 5558 on Windows 10 21H1 that has taken to resetting the default apps to Microsoft apps on every boot. I have tried the registry entry fixes that I have found and none of them work. It resets all the default apps - browser, photos, music etc. The system...
  3. Windows 10 wouldn't update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 wouldn't update: Windows 10 would not update. Now I'm stuck on attempting to recover installation and doing changes to your computer for five hours. I cannot get to safe mode. I tried windows are it won't do anything help!...
  4. Default apps in Windows 10

Default apps in Windows 10: I have been using Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard (from about 10 years ago) successfully to create, edit, etc. pdf files. suddenly, Windows wants me to download an Adobe free reader. My question is why can't I set the Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard as the default pdf app?...
  5. Windows 10 Default Apps

Windows 10 Default Apps: I'm starting to seriously question the intelligence of the people who design windows 10, but anyway. I've been doing some looking, and it seems you can't set an individual .url file to launch with an individual program. As far as I can tell, you can only set GLOBAL default...
  6. Windows 10 default apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 default apps: when i want to open my windows 10 default apps, it keeps closing everytime i open it, every single default app ( Microsoft Store Apps) including calculator, camera, weather, and Microsoft Store itself. i try everything on internet but it doesnt solved at all. i've done...
  7. Windows 10 start menu and default apps

Windows 10 start menu and default apps: Everytime when i change order or unpin some of default preseted apps on start menu and restart my PC, windows restore start menu order and if i delete those apps he even install them again! How to stop this ? I can't pin any app or to re-oragnize start menu[ATTACH]...
  8. Default/Stock Start Menu Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default/Stock Start Menu Apps: Apologies if this is the wrong area to post this question. Here is the two .bat app removers that I use. One is for the apps on my account and one is for the apps on all accounts. apps.batapp packages.bat I just reinstalled Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and I guess with this new...
  9. Windows 10 'app didn't start' error for all default apps!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 'app didn't start' error for all default apps!: Hi! I have been using Win 10 for about 1year now; had some glitches,this one is really troubling,hence the post. My system unfortunately contracted some malware while browsing,including Trotux Not being much of a Tech expert,I rambled through what all I could lay...
  10. Restore start menu apps to default

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore start menu apps to default: I unpinned a lot of the apps from the Start menu, now I'd like to restore it to it's installation default. Any way to do this? 7765