Windows 10: Windows 10 Default Backgrounds

Discus and support Windows 10 Default Backgrounds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, just wanted to ask if any of you guys have a google photos album or something like that with all the Windows 10 Default Background? I would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aleccharmant, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Default Backgrounds

Hey, just wanted to ask if any of you guys have a google photos album or something like that with all the Windows 10 Default Background? I would be especially happy about the one with the green tent under the stars. I couldn’t find anything with a decent high resolution. Thanks for your help.

submitted by /u/aleccharmant
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aleccharmant, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 25, 2020
  3. How to change the screen background settings in Windows 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the background to the original.

• Type Themes and related settings in search bar. And click on that.

• Go to Themes.

• Under Windows default Themes select the back ground close the window.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Windows 10 Default Backgrounds

Background for Windows 10

Hi Ronald,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change back the background time to 10 seconds:

• Press Windows key+R to open the Run window.
    • Type this command: control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper to open old Control Panel settings, and then click
      OK.
    • Select your preferred desktop background and under "Change picture every" option, choose
      10 seconds.
    • Click Save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Default Backgrounds

1. Windows 10 Default Backgrounds - Similar Threads - Default Backgrounds

2. How do I change the default background in Microsoft Journal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the default background in Microsoft Journal?: I think Microsoft Journal is great and I use it regularly with my students. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/garage/profiles/journal/I'm a science teacher, and my preferred paper style is graph paper. You can click the 3 dots and change the background see below but the default...
  3. How do I change the default background in Microsoft Journal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the default background in Microsoft Journal?: I think Microsoft Journal is great and I use it regularly with my students. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/garage/profiles/journal/I'm a science teacher, and my preferred paper style is graph paper. You can click the 3 dots and change the background see below but the default...
  4. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?: The screens come up with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 12, etc and have the user name and you click on the user and it asks for the login password. What I would really like is to change this login screen to show a blue or black screen with justLoginUsername: Password:...
  5. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?: The screens come up with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 12, etc and have the user name and you click on the user and it asks for the login password. What I would really like is to change this login screen to show a blue or black screen with justLoginUsername: Password:...
  6. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

7. background setting default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    background setting default: background setting default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-setting-default/a2b579b3-6526-42a8-abd2-f468b21527b9
  8. background setting default

background setting default: background setting default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-setting-default/a2b579b3-6526-42a8-abd2-f468b21527b9
  9. In old versions of Windows i was able to change the default background window colour to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In old versions of Windows i was able to change the default background window colour to...: I am Dyslexic and as a result i struggle with black text on a white background. The words move around like watching a rolling sea. On old windows I was able to go into the settings and select the colour for the window specifically not the title bar, not the start menu but...
  10. In old versions of Windows i was able to change the default background window colour to...

In old versions of Windows i was able to change the default background window colour to...: I am Dyslexic and as a result i struggle with black text on a white background. The words move around like watching a rolling sea. On old windows I was able to go into the settings and select the colour for the window specifically not the title bar, not the start menu but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how tp gp back to orginal color on computer