Windows 10: windows 10 default display font

Discus and support windows 10 default display font in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings Windows 10 Pro winver 1809 where do I find windows 10 default display font? how do I change it? thank you 163652 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zivshosh, Sep 1, 2020.

1. zivshosh Win User

windows 10 default display font

Greetings
    Windows 10 Pro winver 1809

where do I find windows 10 default display font?
    how do I change it?
    thank you

:)

zivshosh, Sep 1, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Sep 1, 2020
  3. RESETTING THE DEFAULT FONTS?

Hello,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have performed. To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Did you delete any fonts from the system?
    • Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • When you say ''Tried the one in the font menu but it didn't work!
      ‘’did you tried the option Restore default fonts settings? If not you can try the below steps.
    Let’s try to restore the default fonts settings and check if this helps.

• Type fonts on the Windows search bar and select
      Fonts.

• Click on Font settings on the left pane and click on
      Restore default fonts settings.

• Click on OK.
    Check if this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 1, 2020
  4. windows 10 default display font

Shawn Brink, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 default display font

1. windows 10 default display font - Similar Threads - default display font

2. Default font in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default font in Windows 10: Is there any chance Microsoft has decided to offer an option to change the default font? - The current default is very hard on my eyes and given the choice I will change the default font in an instant!...
  3. Default Font on Windows 10

Default Font on Windows 10: How do I change the default font on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-font-on-windows-10/9a0836be-1e3b-415d-9d98-ecd27621acd4
  4. change window 10 default font

change window 10 default font: how do you change default font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-window-10-default-font/4c7360ab-28ab-4136-9c2e-b2ee569b8237
  5. How to display not change the current Windows 10 default font and font size ?

How to display not change the current Windows 10 default font and font size ?: Windows 10 home Version 2004 OS Build 19041.388 No issues at all, everything works great. Is there a way for me to "see", what my laptops windows 10 default font name and font size currently is set to ? I have found plenty of advice on the Internet on how to "change"...
  6. Default Windows Font

Default Windows Font: I finished playing some CS:GO on one of my friends servers, I realized all my fonts have been changed, not to sure what font is the default one and how to reset it. Also, instead of having a colon on the time on my taskbar, it shows a box in between the hour and minutes....
  7. Windows Default Font

Windows Default Font: Several screens within iTunes are unreadable as they seem to be in a Hebrew type font and support suggested the windows default font on my laptop was incorrect. Now I notice the time on my laptop has a square instead of dots in the middle ie it looks like a wrong font. Can...
  8. Default display font

Default display font: My default font in most application is not what it has been for ages. It changed, on its own, after an update from Microsoft, about 3 days ago and I cannot get it to change to a more pleasant, easy to read, font using the control panel or the settings menu. I can change the...
  9. Default font on Windows 10

Default font on Windows 10: The font on Windows 10 has gone less clear. Can someone advise me how to restore the default font please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/default-font-on-windows-10/61a34570-dd18-4988-883d-f304b184e6e6
  10. Windows 10 Display Font

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Display Font: Need help to change my font size back to the original default size 37903