Windows 10: Windows 10 default font, total fonts (with sub-fonts example segoe ui italic, bold, etc)

Discus and support Windows 10 default font, total fonts (with sub-fonts example segoe ui italic, bold, etc) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i want to know the default system font of windows 10 how many fonts by total how many fonts with sub fonts example: segoe ui, segoe ui italic,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rsotol028, Nov 5, 2018.

1. rsotol028 Win User

Windows 10 default font, total fonts (with sub-fonts example segoe ui italic, bold, etc)

Hi

i want to know the default system font of windows 10

how many fonts by total

how many fonts with sub fonts

example: segoe ui, segoe ui italic, segoe bold, segoe ui ....

:)

rsotol028, Nov 5, 2018

2. System Default Font

I changed my Windows 10 system default font (Segoe UI) to Arial, by pasting the following into notepad and saving as .reg . Is there a way to change the system font back to Segoe UI?

This is what I pasted into notepad;

(Where there is "ENTER NEW FONT NAME" I typed down Arial.)

Luke Formosa, Nov 5, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    windows 10 font

Do you mean the font Windows 10 on its UI and did you change the Windows UI font in your registry?

To undo any changes and restore the default Windows 10 system font to Segue UI:

• Make sure you can see file Extensions - In Windows File Explorer, on the View Ribbon, check the box marked 'File Name Extensions' and close Windows File Explorer
    • Right click your Desktop and choose 'New' - Text Document
    • Copy the text below into that text file
    • Save the file as Restore Font.reg (you must replace the default .txt file extension to .reg)
    • Right click the file and choose 'Merge', then confirm the merge
    • Reboot your system and the Windows 10 default Font will be set to its default

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts]

"Segoe UI (TrueType)"="segoeui.ttf"

"Segoe UI Black (TrueType)"="seguibl.ttf"

"Segoe UI Black Italic (TrueType)"="seguibli.ttf"

"Segoe UI Bold (TrueType)"="segoeuib.ttf"

"Segoe UI Bold Italic (TrueType)"="segoeuiz.ttf"

"Segoe UI Emoji (TrueType)"="seguiemj.ttf"

"Segoe UI Historic (TrueType)"="seguihis.ttf"

"Segoe UI Italic (TrueType)"="segoeuii.ttf"

"Segoe UI Light (TrueType)"="segoeuil.ttf"

"Segoe UI Light Italic (TrueType)"="seguili.ttf"

"Segoe UI Semibold (TrueType)"="seguisb.ttf"

"Segoe UI Semibold Italic (TrueType)"="seguisbi.ttf"

"Segoe UI Semilight (TrueType)"="segoeuisl.ttf"

"Segoe UI Semilight Italic (TrueType)"="seguisli.ttf"

"Segoe UI Symbol (TrueType)"="seguisym.ttf"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontSubstitutes]

"Segoe UI"=-

DaveM121, Nov 5, 2018
  4. S73
    s73 Win User

Windows 10 default font, total fonts (with sub-fonts example segoe ui italic, bold, etc)

Windows 10 Change default font

Since Win 10 default system font is "Segoe UI" the trick from How do I change Windows 10 fonts? works

save it as reg file, execute, restart. Helped me to solve issue with blurry fonts (raster fonts appearance fixed through System >> Advanced system settings >> Perfomance >> uncheck "Smooth edges of screen fonts").

Thema:

1. Windows 10 default font, total fonts (with sub-fonts example segoe ui italic, bold, etc) - Similar Threads - default font total

2. Bold font in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bold font in windows 10: Making windows 10 system font bold is not available ;why?It is very essential option Making text bigger or smaller isnot suitable or enough substitute for bold fontPlz get bold font option back...
  3. Windows 7 Segoe UI Font Family Font

Windows 7 Segoe UI Font Family Font: Hey, I want to know how to download the Windows 7 Segoe UI fontfamily. I just want to know the download link here. Purpose is for: SevenTheme JB Carreon 177552
  4. Balloon Bold Font

Balloon Bold Font: I have used Balloon Bold font in my logo for over 20 years but when Windows 10 took over the industry suddenly it will not display properly in any of my programs word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, etc. How can I get this font to display properly? In addition to it not displaying...
  5. Browser font in Italic Bold

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browser font in Italic Bold: [ATTACH] Hey, I have an issue for a long time and never really found how to solve it. In some website font appear italic bold in a really weird way, I don't know what happens but it's with all browser (and only on the browser) firefox, brave, chrome, edge... I check...
  6. How to change font BACK to default Segoe UI?

How to change font BACK to default Segoe UI?: I've seen lots of tutorials and stuff about changing the default font from Segoe UI to something else e.g. Calibri on Windows 10. However, I want to know how I can change the font back to Segoe UI, because my font glitched out and it has the square placeholder characters in...
  7. Fonts in English and bold fonts

Fonts in English and bold fonts: I was on the phone 2 hours today with 2 different people from Microsoft Technical Support. When I pulled up, what I thought, were available fonts, I found out they are not available for me to use. But to show me what I can upload from Microsoft. ANY font I want, I have to...
  8. Trouble Getting Rid of Segoe UI Font

Trouble Getting Rid of Segoe UI Font: Anyone have any idea what's going on here? I customize the font on my Windows 10 laptop by going into the registry (Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts), and removing the value data from the key for each font I want to modify. I...
  9. Segoe UI Semibold font bug?

Segoe UI Semibold font bug?: Hi, I came across the following irregularity in the Segoe UI Semibold font: [ATTACH] Only in 11pt the dots in i and j are not at the same height. Has this been fixed? Is there a newer version of the font? Thanks!...
  10. Missing Segoe UI Font

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Segoe UI Font: I was messing around with a program called Weinaero Tweaker, which lets you change elements of Windows UI like the color of title bars and the size of fonts etc. Anyway I tried using a couple of different fonts as my system font with the tool, and then decided to just go back...