Windows 10: Windows 10 Default Onenote Store app

Discus and support Windows 10 Default Onenote Store app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using the Window 10 OneNote default app in. Current language interface is English - left to right and etc. Can I change the language of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jackspot, Sep 17, 2018.

1. jackspot Win User

Windows 10 Default Onenote Store app

I'm using the Window 10 OneNote default app in. Current language interface is English - left to right and etc.

Can I change the language of the interface?

Thanks for any help.

Yours sincerely,

Roi

:)

jackspot, Sep 17, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Default Onenote Store app

Default apps are not working in Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the default apps on your computer, let us try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the default apps for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Default Onenote Store app

1. Windows 10 Default Onenote Store app - Similar Threads - Default Onenote Store

2. OneNote for Windows 10 desktop app

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote for Windows 10 desktop app: Hi, I want to set OneNote for Windows 10 to open when I hit a button on my drawing tablet. The drawing tablet supports to open programs. However, I cannot find where the executable of OneNote is stored on my PC. When going to "start" and typing "OneNote", I see the...
  3. OneNote for Windows 10 Microsoft Store App Not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote for Windows 10 Microsoft Store App Not working: Hello all, I used to have a perfectly working condition "OneNote for Windows 10" Microsoft Store app installed. Now when I try to launch it I get these errors on Event Viewer: Event ID 10010 - The server...
  4. Where is OneNote stored?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is OneNote stored?: I wish to do a clean install of Windows 10. I have backed up and saved most of the files and folders that I wish to keep; however, I am unable to find where 'My Notebook' or 'OneNote' files are kept. The normal advice is to go to: C:>Users>Name>App...
  5. Default Onenote in start menu

Default Onenote in start menu: Hello, I recently reinstalled Windows 10 Pro (20H2) and by default, Onenote appears in the start menu. However, when I install my Office 2016 (Home and Student) I end up having (2) Onenote entries in the start menu. Please see picture below. I read that "Onenote for Windows...
  6. No sound in Onenote for Windows 10 app.

No sound in Onenote for Windows 10 app.: There is no sound when I play back audio in the OneNote App for Windows 10. When I record audio or dictate in the OneNote App for Windows 10, it seems to record properly, but there is no sound when I play back the audio recording. If I right-click the recording in the...
  7. OneNote app default font

OneNote app default font: Hi We are using the Windows 10 OneNote app (not OneNote 2016) on all our devices. Now we would like to change the OneNote default font to Arial on all compters, using a policy or a registry key. Unfortunately, I didn't find any registry key or any GPO where I can set the...
  8. No Windows Store or default apps

No Windows Store or default apps: I hope I'm posting in the right section here. A while ago I had been having some issues with my machine. To combat this, one of the suggestions I saw was to remove the Windows store and the default apps. At that point I thought it would be temporary or otherwise reversible,...
  9. OneNote 2013 vs the Windows 10 OneNote App

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote 2013 vs the Windows 10 OneNote App: Which one should I keep and use? 12002
  10. OneNote: Can I uninstall the OneNote APP from Windows 10?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote: Can I uninstall the OneNote APP from Windows 10?: I have OneNote 2010 installed and don't want the Windows 10 OneNote APP. How can I remove the app or keep it from opening when I click on shortcuts like this: onenote:///O:\OneNote_Catalog\Catalog\Root.one#section-id={4B915525-1062-4367-B052-4B5CE174AF49}&end The...