Windows 10: Windows 10 default programmes

Discus and support Windows 10 default programmes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sorry Rob your answer to this question last January does not work for me. Quite simply Windows 10 does not recognise that it has Adobe Photoshop 6 in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by batwing(2), Jan 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 default programmes

Sorry Rob your answer to this question last January does not work for me.

Quite simply Windows 10 does not recognise that it has Adobe Photoshop 6 in its system.

Defaults will see photoshop Express but I want the full programme to open all my image files.

Can you help with this please ?.

Regards

Barry Wingham

:)

batwing(2), Jan 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Choosing Default Apps & Insider Programme

To resolve your concern, kindly choose the default apps by file type. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Choose System.
    • Select Default apps.
    • Click Choose default apps by file type.
    • Check all of the video file type, and then check if you can change the default app to your preferred application.
    After performing the steps, kindly share with us the result

Argel Obm, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 default programmes

Default Outlook 2016.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Lets follow the below steps and check if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + 'X' key.

2. Click on Control panel.

3. Click on default programmes.

4. From the list select the Programme Outlook 2016.

5. Select the option Set this Programme as default.

6. Click on ok.

Let us know if the above steps were helpful.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 default programmes

1. Windows 10 default programmes - Similar Threads - default programmes

2. How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?: My wife goes to "https://silversneakers.com" and my router blocks with Threat Prevention and says "ET POLICY TLSv1.0 Used in Session". This is on her Surface Pro 9 tablet running latest Windows 11 version and Edge version. How can I tell Edge or Windows or Local Policy or...
  3. How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?: My wife goes to "https://silversneakers.com" and my router blocks with Threat Prevention and says "ET POLICY TLSv1.0 Used in Session". This is on her Surface Pro 9 tablet running latest Windows 11 version and Edge version. How can I tell Edge or Windows or Local Policy or...
  4. Drive: C not set as system default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive: C not set as system default: It is normal if volume 2 label C not supposed to be as System? instead my drive Data H is marked as system however when i try like copy or delete any contains file it need permission administrator, is there anyway to turn my drive C default as system?...
  5. I can't remove FireFox as the default programm for zip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't remove FireFox as the default programm for zip: I don't know what happened, I believe I clicked the Reset button in Settings, but now FireFox is linked as default program to zip files. I tried everything I could find on the Internet, like going to Settings and click the Reset button but that's how it happened in the first...
  6. I can't remove FireFox as the default programm for zip

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't remove FireFox as the default programm for zip: I don't know what happened, I believe I clicked the Reset button in Settings, but now FireFox is linked as default program to zip files. I tried everything I could find on the Internet, like going to Settings and click the Reset button but that's how it happened in the first...
  7. I can't remove FireFox as the default programm for zip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Default programme for photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default programme for photos: Hi, I use PS Elements 18. I loaded it around September 2018 and set it as my default for opening photos after editing. However, after working on photographs today I opened one of the photos but it opened in Microsoft photos viewer. I then right clicked the photo and chose...
  9. Can I change Windows Settings, Default Programms in Powershell?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I change Windows Settings, Default Programms in Powershell?: Good Morning everyone I'm currently working on a WDS and I would like to automate as much as possible. I created a customize Userprofile (sysprep it and saved it on WDS-Server) thanks to a Tutorial on this Website and many of the changes I made were saved *Biggrin. I would...
  10. Windows 10 Default Programme Selection after approx November 2018

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Default Programme Selection after approx November 2018: Hello I think I may not be the first, judging from an internet search - to have the issue that after an Windows 10 upgrade (I believe - because I had no problem when I last tried a few months ago) I have found it impossible to associate a Video file type, of my choosing,...