Windows 10: Windows 10 Default Sound not working

Discus and support Windows 10 Default Sound not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In the last two days, out of the blue, the windows default sound not working and I tested the speakers and they are working fine so I don't know what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnthonyHoHongKong, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Default Sound not working

In the last two days, out of the blue, the windows default sound not working and I tested the speakers and they are working fine so I don't know what had gone wrong, I also tried the audio troubleshooter and disable sound enhancement already, can anyone help please?

:)

AnthonyHoHongKong, Mar 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Default Windows Sounds

Hi Richard,

Aside from a visual prompt, a sound can be heard if an error has occurred on the computer. This is one of the functions or features of Windows 10. If you want to disable the error sound, you can do so by following these steps:

• Access Control Panel.
    • Choose Sound.
    • On the Sound windows, click the Sounds tab.
    • Under Program Events, look for Default Beep.
    • Click Default Beep.
    • Click the Sounds drop-down menu, and then choose (None).
    • Click Apply, and then click OK.

If you still have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread

Argel Obm, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Default Sound not working

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Default Sound not working

1. Windows 10 Default Sound not working - Similar Threads - Default Sound working

2. Custom Sounds in Windows 10 reset to Windows Default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Sounds in Windows 10 reset to Windows Default: If I create a custom sound scheme, and save it, for some reason, the system reverts to the Windows Default sound settings. It does this on more than one of my systems....
  3. Sound not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not working windows 10: I have issues with sound not working, was fine turned off at night, the next day nothing worked. I have restarted all services and reinstalled drivers. Sound test didn't work and searched for system corrupted files some not fixed. I have attached screen shots of all. Any...
  4. Sound not working on Windows 10

Sound not working on Windows 10: Hi there, My sound has stopped working on my computer. I have Windows 10. I've had this problem before but after rebooting it usually comes back. I've tried doing that several times and it's not working. It's been two days now. I installed Driver Easy per info when looking...
  5. Windows 10 sound not working

Windows 10 sound not working: I tried running sound on the computer today and there was no sound output, it worked fine yesterday and the audio has had no trouble in the past. However, if I use headphones there is sound without any issue. I have already tried restarting my device and updating the audio...
  6. WINDOWS 10 SOUND NOT WORKING.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 SOUND NOT WORKING.: So basically I've been getting very frustrated trying to fix my sound issue, it shows that the sound is working but it's really not. [ATTACH]it still shows that the speaker is working and doesn't have an X sign, I've tried lots of things I used the command prompt to net...
  7. Sound Not Working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Not Working in windows 10: I opened my computer this morning and noticed my volume was down. I can't change it with my volume buttons and apparently have no sound drivers? how do I fix this?...
  8. sound not working on windows 10

sound not working on windows 10: ello! so before i start i want to say that i am NOT in any way shape or form a pro at pc's. so, if i've done something wrong, don't go harsh on me and please explain what i am supposed to do to fix it clearly and calmly. well, i updated realtek drivers (but the thing is,...
  9. windows 10 default sounds no longer working

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 default sounds no longer working: The speakers do work in other apps such as video or YouTube or online films or when I double click a wav file in the C:\Windows\media location where the Windows Default looks for sounds, but only do not work with Windows Program Events such as found in the Windows Default...
  10. Windows 10 and Playback Sounds device defaults

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 and Playback Sounds device defaults: My DELL laptop with Win10 is usually coupled to a HD Monitor with speakers. When I disconnect it and go mobile, Win10 doesn't automatically find and default to the laptop's own speakers??? Any ideas please how to get Win10 to handle this? 50797

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 defaut sound driver in front sound not working