Windows 10: Windows 10 Default Wallpaper Low Resolution

Discus and support Windows 10 Default Wallpaper Low Resolution in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So guys, for some reason Windows 10's default wallpaper (which I like) is stuck at 1024 x 768 (or whatever the resolution is after a clean install)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SlackerITGuy, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Default Wallpaper Low Resolution

So guys, for some reason Windows 10's default wallpaper (which I like) is stuck at 1024 x 768 (or whatever the resolution is after a clean install) even after going to my native resolution of 1920 x 1080 after installing my GPU drivers.

Is there a way to force Windows into putting the one that would match my resolution?

Thanks.

:)

SlackerITGuy, Aug 5, 2015

2. why lumia 1320 have a low resolution background in its homescreen....

Every time when i set a new home screen wallpaper the wallpaper resolution just gets blur and the wallpaper or the image of a particular person just get downgraded by the low resolution or low bit rate .meaning why the image of the home screen get downgraded
    from its natural form factor or high resolution wallpaper to a low quality and low standard image... Can any body help me to get understand or. It's just because the display of the Lumia 1320 is to big...but i know that big display it's not the point than
    what else and how to fix it????

shahnawazsoudagar, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    desktop background

Hello Jason,

Thank you for posting here in the community. The location of the wallpapers and lock screen images can be found on the in this location:
    C:\Windows\Web

If you go to that location using File Explorer, you will see 3 folders:

• Wallpaper
    • Screen

In the Wallpaper folder, you will find the default wallpapers being stored.

In the 4K folder, you will find the default Windows 10 wallpaper in high resolutions.

Hope that this information will help.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Regards.

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Jay Jap, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Default Wallpaper Low Resolution

1. Windows 10 Default Wallpaper Low Resolution - Similar Threads - Default Wallpaper Low

2. delete default windows 10 wallpaper

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete default windows 10 wallpaper: I was wondering if there was a way to delete the default images in the files so save spacewhen ever I attempt to delete said files in C:\Windows\Web it just does not allow me...
  3. delete default windows 10 wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete default windows 10 wallpaper: I was wondering if there was a way to delete the default images in the files so save spacewhen ever I attempt to delete said files in C:\Windows\Web it just does not allow me...
  4. delete default windows 10 wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Low resolution text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low resolution text: I've been dealing with this "low resolution text". I don't know where did it come from. I tried to watch YouTube videos to make my PC get better Frames Per Second. Any help? This is how it looks like....
  6. Low resolution text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low resolution text: I've been dealing with this "low resolution text". I don't know where did it come from. I tried to watch YouTube videos to make my PC get better Frames Per Second. Any help? This is how it looks like....
  7. Low resolution text

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Low text resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low text resolution: This is an example of how does my font looks like now. My whole computer texts are pixeled, help.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-text-resolution/3a240caa-dfac-4dfc-9d9d-abc2ac51f90f
  9. Low Resolution

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Low Resolution: Hello Despite trying to find the right info I am still no further forward I am having problems with low screen resolution on my Desktop PC 22" monitor even though I have had it set to 1024x768 and above the screen still looks massive, I have tried dpi,, make desktop icons...
  10. Low resolution on Windows 10 boot screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Low resolution on Windows 10 boot screen: Hi, I am experiencing a problem when starting up my PC. When I start it the BIOS boot appears, that's all good. After BIOS I get the Windows logo with the circle with small dots going round and round. But just before the login screen appears the screen goes black and then...