Windows 10: Windows 10 defender doesn’t work after the latest update

Discus and support Windows 10 defender doesn’t work after the latest update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi I just updated my windows 10 and I got a notification that the windows defender is off and when I go to Windows Security and Virus & threat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/K1Xaviesta, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 defender doesn’t work after the latest update

Hi I just updated my windows 10 and I got a notification that the windows defender is off and when I go to Windows Security and Virus & threat protection to turn it on it says “Unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again.” Does anyone else have the same problem? How can I fix this? We are in quarantine due to corona virus and I have to fix this myself ‍♂️

submitted by /u/K1Xaviesta
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/K1Xaviesta, Mar 25, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 defender doesn’t work after the latest update [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 25, 2020
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 25, 2020
  4. Windows 10 defender doesn’t work after the latest update

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Windows 10 defender doesn’t work after the latest update [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 defender doesn’t work after the latest update

1. Windows 10 defender doesn’t work after the latest update - Similar Threads - defender doesn’t latest

2. Keyboard not working after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working after latest Windows 10 update: Just updated Windows 10 and my USB keyboard Logitech K120 is not working. It works fine on another PC. Reverted to a previous version. Didn't solve. Deleted and reinstalled drivers. Didn't solve. Did troubleshoot. Again, didn't solve. Device doesn't work in BIOS as well....
  3. Keyboard not working after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard not working after latest Windows 10 update: Just updated Windows 10 and my USB keyboard Logitech K120 is not working. It works fine on another PC. Reverted to a previous version. Didn't solve. Deleted and reinstalled drivers. Didn't solve. Did troubleshoot. Again, didn't solve. Device doesn't work in BIOS as well....
  4. Keyboard not working after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer not working after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer not working after latest Windows 10 update: After running a Window 10 update my Brother HL-4040CDN printer no longer prints. I checked with Brother and they said the issue is with the update. Can anyone provide a fix or workaround. Thanks...
  6. mouse not working after latest Windows 10 update

mouse not working after latest Windows 10 update: After the latest WIndows update, my Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse work. I have checked Device Manager under Mice and other pointing defivces and it isn't listed. Under 'View' I selected show hidden devices and it is not there either. How do I get the mouse back online?...
  7. Windows Defender doesn’t work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender doesn’t work: I tried to restart my pc but it doesn't work I tried to restart the service but still not working even I tried the rageedit way [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] ***Modified title from: Help me Window defender doesn't work***...
  8. Microphone not working after latest Windows 10 update

Microphone not working after latest Windows 10 update: Microphone not working after latest Windows 10 update- I've checked the microphone box, enabled the box, run troubleshooter after troubleshooter, run diagnostics, open and checked Settings, enabled and checked it all in Settings, Tested, tried Cortana, which can't hear me...
  9. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?

Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?: I updated my windows 10 yesterday, 31/08/2019, now my Microsoft edge deletes the email of yahoo whenever I click my email to read, and it automatically deletes the text in search bar or search engine also when I click on any app in task manager it automatically end tasks...
  10. Windows defender blocked after latest updates?

Windows defender blocked after latest updates?: After todays latest updates, unable to use Windows Defender, blocked by Group Policy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-blocked-after-latest-updates/81667f23-1b93-48b1-b18c-5fc213ae0167