Windows 10: windows 10 defender gone crazy

Discus and support windows 10 defender gone crazy in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've been scanning my USB using windows defender.the scan was personalised, and suddenly windows defender started two personalised analysis by its own... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mazen SARS, May 8, 2021.

1. windows 10 defender gone crazy

I've been scanning my USB using windows defender.the scan was personalised, and suddenly windows defender started two personalised analysis by its own causing that scary sound due to high CPU usage, what the heck is going on? can someone tell me plz, I am using with Windows 10

:)

Mazen SARS, May 8, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 8, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, May 8, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 defender gone crazy

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 8, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 defender gone crazy

1. windows 10 defender gone crazy - Similar Threads - defender gone crazy

2. Windows menus gone crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows menus gone crazy: As found in an older thread, I'm having the same issue as below:E_ZalmaCreated on October 14, 2020Windows menus "going crazy" after some timehttps://youtu.be/80f5EebL8zsAs the video shows, after some time all of the windows menus and appsbesides file explorer and task menager...
  3. Windows menus gone crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows menus gone crazy: As found in an older thread, I'm having the same issue as below:E_ZalmaCreated on October 14, 2020Windows menus "going crazy" after some timehttps://youtu.be/80f5EebL8zsAs the video shows, after some time all of the windows menus and appsbesides file explorer and task menager...
  4. Windows menus gone crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 7 gone crazy!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 gone crazy!: Hello,Up to around 3 weeks ago, I was enjoying my computer system with good old Windows 7 on it. Playing games, working on docs etc., until one day I turned on the computer to find my desktop completely changed and Windows 7 service pack 2 completely missing.I tried to system...
  6. Windows 7 gone crazy!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 gone crazy!: Hello,Up to around 3 weeks ago, I was enjoying my computer system with good old Windows 7 on it. Playing games, working on docs etc., until one day I turned on the computer to find my desktop completely changed and Windows 7 service pack 2 completely missing.I tried to system...
  7. windows screen gone crazy

windows screen gone crazy: hi my grey computer has started something weird. lines allover the place on the display and not working. i stepped on it and I'm think it could be the data cable or the display. the pc is a toshiba with win 10 plz help thx...
  8. PC gone crazy

PC gone crazy: Hi, Yesturday, I've installed an app for my printer and when it finished, my PC began to not respond to my clicks on closing or opening windows browser, start menu and so on. I dicided to physically shutdown my PC, but when I started up my PC this morning some app wouldn't...
  9. Windows defender updates have gone crazy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender updates have gone crazy: I try to update windows defender and it keeps downloading the same update and installing it and never actually completes. I downloads straight from 0 to 100 and then installs in the same manner. But never actually ends up installing for the last time. The update it installs...
  10. Computer gone 'crazy'

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Computer gone 'crazy': Hello,Recently I decided to update the system, enabled the update option (for some time it was disabled). The search took a while, and then it started to download - without any option to select which. Then installation started, very slow and long. Restartings started, got a...