Windows 10: Windows 10 Defender is not working. Screenshot attached. How to resolve this?

Discus and support Windows 10 Defender is not working. Screenshot attached. How to resolve this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://i.postimg.cc/V6s2v4d6/Defender.png submitted by /u/SnooLobsters7431 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SnooLobsters7431, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Defender is not working. Screenshot attached. How to resolve this?

/u/SnooLobsters7431, Aug 12, 2020

2. FEEDBACK - attaching screen shot

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I understand that you are facing issues with attaching screenshot to the Feedback app. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to try the following steps to attach a screenshot and check if that helps.

• Open Feedback app.
    • Click on “Screenshot” icon in the Feedback window.
    • Open the window you need to take a screenshot and then click on the “Camera” icon on the top left corner of the window.
    • Click on the “check mark” adjacent to the camera icon to save the screenshot.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Defender Offline Scan not working

Hi,

Following the thread, the concern regarding Windows Defender offline scan not working properly seems to be related to a software conflict. To effectively assist you with your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build is running on your device? Type winver in the search box and press
      Enter to help us identify.
    • Did you get any error messages when performing the scan? If yes, attach a screenshot on your next post.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Windows 10 Defender is not working. Screenshot attached. How to resolve this?

Windows Defender not working after win 10 update

Hi,

Conflicts with the Windows Defender settings after the update is one of the possible reasons why it is not working. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    Forum Article
    that was provided by PrashantKumar96 to resolve Windows Defender issues.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Defender is not working. Screenshot attached. How to resolve this?

1. Windows 10 Defender is not working. Screenshot attached. How to resolve this? - Similar Threads - Defender working Screenshot

2. Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.: Hi guys!Read through these forums a lot but this is the first time posting and hopefully last.Recently I installed Diablo 4 and ran into an issue where I would use my second monitor for something while playing, then the screen would go black sans a few random colors from the...
  3. Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.: Hi guys!Read through these forums a lot but this is the first time posting and hopefully last.Recently I installed Diablo 4 and ran into an issue where I would use my second monitor for something while playing, then the screen would go black sans a few random colors from the...
  4. Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to Screenshot on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Screenshot on Windows 10: Whether you work from home or want to show an achievement from the game you’re playing, the screenshot function has become vital to those with Windows 10. While there are some standard shortcuts on the operating system, there may be some you’re not aware of. Here’s a quick...
  6. How do I attach a screenshot to an email?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I attach a screenshot to an email?: How do I attach a screenshot to an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-attach-a-screenshot-to-an-email/e7c74821-4fd5-4010-8237-a63de0b6788a
  7. Windows 10 hangs and everything is loading slow. [Screenshot attached]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 hangs and everything is loading slow. [Screenshot attached]: After normal use of my pc, say 3 hrs or more. 1. the windows panel UI is not loading. only the window app border is visible, after several mins, the UI is displayed. 2. I can't select the folders selected not showing, but if i click that folder and enter it goes to the...
  8. my window defender viruses protection is not working how i resolve it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my window defender viruses protection is not working how i resolve it: f pleas help me [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-window-defender-viruses-protection-is-not/7ed9c7ac-7643-4d2f-8888-18c013b06581
  9. Is there anyway to rename this screenshot attached

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there anyway to rename this screenshot attached: [ATTACH] Hello, Is there a way to change the highlighted part of the screenshot above? Is that the username? Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-anyway-to-rename-this-screenshot-attached/9f1fb940-48d8-4878-ac6a-805cb0f28a13
  10. How get rid of ads show in attached screenshot

in Browsers and Email
    How get rid of ads show in attached screenshot: The ads shown on the right-hand side of the desktop show up constantly and stay on top of my windows until I delete them (and some of them just instantly come right back). Does anyone know how to get rid of them? Also, what is Google Chrome Premium (show in one of the ads)?...