Windows 10: Windows 10 Defender Won't Start Error 0x0800706d9

Discus and support Windows 10 Defender Won't Start Error 0x0800706d9 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows Defender will not start on my computer and has not for months. The main problem is that it's stuck on "Starting..." in Services so I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MitchellEC, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Defender Won't Start Error 0x0800706d9

Windows Defender will not start on my computer and has not for months. The main problem is that it's stuck on "Starting..." in Services so I can't really do much. As I understand, many other Windows 10 apps are reliant upon it, so much of the rest of my computer isn't working either Store, Pictures, etc. Any help would be appreciated, I have done a great many things trying to fix it but it's just not starting. Thank you.

:)

MitchellEC, Dec 6, 2021

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Dec 6, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Defender Won't Start Error 0x0800706d9

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Defender Won't Start Error 0x0800706d9

1. Windows 10 Defender Won't Start Error 0x0800706d9 - Similar Threads - Defender Won't Start

2. Windows Defender Firewall won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall won't start: After clicking on Use recommended settings, I get this error: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall-wont-start/5bc3595c-509b-4462-9ced-c23393b993b8
  3. Windows Defender Firewall won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Firewall won't start: After clicking on Use recommended settings, I get this error: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall-wont-start/5bc3595c-509b-4462-9ced-c23393b993b8
  4. Windows Defender Firewall won't start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Defender Firewall won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall won't start: Hello, The firewall of my son's PC does not run. It did run when I upgraded Windows 10 to Windows 11 but it stopped working soon after that. The system keeps asking me to turn the firewall on but it cannot be done. Could you please help? Here are some of the symptoms. 1. Task...
  6. Windows Defender Firewall won't start

Windows Defender Firewall won't start: Hello, The firewall of my son's PC does not run. It did run when I upgraded Windows 10 to Windows 11 but it stopped working soon after that. The system keeps asking me to turn the firewall on but it cannot be done. Could you please help? Here are some of the symptoms. 1. Task...
  7. Shadow Defender won't start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shadow Defender won't start: I run the program but nothing happens submitted by /u/mem_tv13gachi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vcqgdv/shadow_defender_wont_start/
  8. Windows 10 Defender Won't Start Error 0x0800706d9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Defender Won't Start Error 0x0800706d9: Windows Defender will not start on my computer and has not for months. The main problem is that it's stuck on "Starting..." in Services so I can't really do much. As I understand, many other Windows 10 apps are reliant upon it, so much of the rest of my computer isn't working...
  9. Windows 10 Defender Won't Start Error 0x0800706d9

Windows 10 Defender Won't Start Error 0x0800706d9: Windows Defender will not start on my computer and has not for months. The main problem is that it's stuck on "Starting..." in Services so I can't really do much. As I understand, many other Windows 10 apps are reliant upon it, so much of the rest of my computer isn't working...
  10. defender won't start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    defender won't start: A friend asked me to check his antivirus, defender will not start no matter what I do, I have followed many suggestions as to how to get it to start, none worked. He had newest version 1709, he did have webroot and took it out so defender should start, it will not, it says...