Windows 10: Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper

Discus and support Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper (Link) Windows 10 will launch on July 29th, but today Microsoft MSFT -0.18% has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by groze, Jul 2, 2015.

1. groze Win User

Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper

groze, Jul 2, 2015
  2. BunnyJ New Member

That's Forbes.. I want it official from MS and not them.

:)

BunnyJ, Jul 2, 2015
  3. American S.I.P award goes to....Microsoft

S.I.P. ( Stupidity in Programing )

well I installed windows 10 insider preview a number of months ago and in august upgraded to the full version...well updates said there were updates available so I installed updates...well now my computer is back to being an insider preview build 10535...I
    thought Microsoft stopped doing previews now that full version was released. Besides the update said nothing about being a preview.

and my other machine is still waiting for the upgrade and its been more than a month. Another Microsoft blooper...and its going to anger the public not just disappoint them...

Gene vantreese, Jul 2, 2015
  4. grayburn Win User

What's new on Nokia 5800 XM firmware v30?

grayburn, Jul 2, 2015
  5. paulsalter, Jul 2, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Then others will get it from then on thru the 1st of Aug. Not a delay just a realistic way of deploying all of the upgrades over time. MS never said everyone would get the upgrade on the 39th. Sigh.. it would have been nice.

BunnyJ, Jul 2, 2015
  7. Boozad Win User
    They put it back 10 days already? Sack the board!! *Party

Boozad, Jul 2, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

29th.. typo again. *Wink

BunnyJ, Jul 2, 2015
  9. bromanbro Win User
    Yeah, MS used this to make sure that the W.10 they deploy is stable, but also yeah there's no way they have the infrastructure to deploy to to all the reserves at once.

They should make an ISO available though for the impatient ones.

bromanbro, Jul 2, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    That would be nice but you have to upgrade first then you get the ISO .. I think.

BunnyJ, Jul 2, 2015
  11. bromanbro Win User
    True, but it could be used to upgrade while in 7/8. they could just release a "upgrade-only" ISO.

Dunno

*shrug*

bromanbro, Jul 2, 2015
  12. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Hmm .... I see a very worthy competitor in BunnyJ. *Zip

And, in the changed situation, I would prefer to remain included in the chosen ones at least upto 39th 29th.

13. besb Win User

Dell advert running on dell site.
    Buy an Intel Core(tm) PC and be the first to upgrade to Windows 10 on 7/29
    They will upset Dell and its customer base if they dont release it early enough for dell to start upgrading pc's

14. Winuser Win User
    I don't see it as a blooper. I think they're just trying to be realistic.

Winuser, Jul 3, 2015
  15. Boozad Win User
    Dell's customer base should be upset that they bought a Dell.

Boozad, Jul 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper - Similar Threads - Delayed Release Latest

2. Windows 10 latest release (build) ISO

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 latest release (build) ISO: Latest release 10.0.19043.1110 (July 13, 2021; 1 day ago[ Where can i get this Windows 10 release (build)? I have Win10 21H1 ISO but i need latest release. Is there any site where can i download latest build (ISO) and select language? 182550
  3. Latest stable release of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest stable release of windows 10: Can anyone tell me the latest stable build no. of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-stable-release-of-windows-10/68ed355a-d6a4-463e-9933-38d2f7d35482
  4. Correct Windows 10 Latest Release.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Correct Windows 10 Latest Release.: Dear Members, I am having difficulties in upgrading Windows 10 Home. I don't know if I already have the latest and greatest version of Windows 10. I checked my Windows Version and it list it as "Build 18362.19h1_release 190318-1202". I tried using Windows Update Assistant and...
  5. Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows: Latest Chromium based Microsoft Edge stable, Beta, Dev, and Canary builds released for Windows Microsoft Edge [img] Version: 79.0.309.65 Release date: January 15, 2020 See also: New Chromium based Microsoft Edge now generally available Download Microsoft Edge Beta...
  6. Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Bloopers - Ep. 22

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Bloopers - Ep. 22: And cut! This week on Microsoft Unboxed, we’re unboxing our favorite bloopers with cohosts Sonia and Colleen. Enjoy a mash-up of all the out-of-the-box mishaps, outtakes, dance moves and laughs that happen during the filming of our weekly series. Microsoft Unboxed is a...
  7. MICROSOFT RELEASED LATEST ADMINISTRATIVE TEMPLATES FOR WINDOWS 10 V1803

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT RELEASED LATEST ADMINISTRATIVE TEMPLATES FOR WINDOWS 10 V1803: On 13-07-2018 , microsoft released new administrative templates for windows 10 v1803 direct downloading link...
  8. Latest Firefox Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Firefox Released for Windows: Latest Firefox Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Firefox Release Version: 59.0.2 Release Date: March 26, 2018 32-bit and 64-bit Download Page: Mozilla Firefox Web Browser - Download Firefox in your language - Mozilla Release Notes: Firefox...
  9. The latest released Windows 10 Pro version?

in Windows 10 Support
    The latest released Windows 10 Pro version?: My version is Build 10240 pushed to me from MS. I have it on a desktop Pc and a Thinkpad 450. Theres is a lot of errors in the eventviewer on both Pc's and it is the same errors. About 8 perflib errors when starting up and a lot of ESENT errors like: SettingSyncHost (844)...
  10. Microsoft delays slow ring Windows 10 9879 release...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft delays slow ring Windows 10 9879 release...: Microsoft had originally stated that they planned to release Windows 10 build 9879 to 'slow ring' users possibly this week but that is no longer the case. Microsoft's head of the Windows Insider program, Gabe Aul, has stated that the release will not occur until next week....