Windows 10: Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper

Discus and support Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Best way is not to allow Windows 7 and Windows 10 to be on the same Hard Drive. As I stated it is best to use an external device for Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by groze, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper

stealth2920, Jul 4, 2015

2. I can wait an extra day or two. It will be interesting to see when the ISO's go up on MSDN though.

alphanumeric, Jul 4, 2015
  3. Oh crap I guess we are back on topic. lol

stealth2920, Jul 4, 2015
  4. Trust_No1 Win User

Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper

I don't think it is ready for release, and that is the reasons for delay.

The 10162 I have still has sound card issues and driver issues. DirectX seems to be having difficulties, some of my Legacy software still doesn't run properly. And Edge isn't even fully enabled. I think that the Insider group will be far more forgiving then the general public, if problems arise. I don't think they should have announced a release date without having a completely stable product. I have a feeling this is going to be a messy release. And again, since they haven't given any pre-order numbers, I think it may not be in as great as demand as hoped for.

Trust_No1, Jul 5, 2015
  5. LEE
    Lee Win User
    So in your opinion those folks at Microsoft are about to release an OS that is not not ready for Prime Time. . .*really

6. So in your opinion Microsoft has never or would never do that? *Wink

Different Microsoft management, but IMHO and those of other PC gamers I know, Windows 7 just simply worked, no issues. And that's the reputation Microsoft had. Windows 8 wasn't bad but Windows 8.1 was a fiasco. Ethernet wasn't working, wifi was dropping out, sound needed work arounds because 8.1 drivers weren't ready. They even passed through a very old driver for my I7 980X which didn't work. There were numerous posts about these issues on the Microsoft forums. The text book answer being "we are not responsible for third party devices and manufacturers updating their drivers". Really? Everyone knew the issues were specific to 8.1 and weren't happy with that response. Seems more effort was made or more time was allowed to let third parties get on board with the os' before 8.1. And if additionally there are Direct x 12 issues in 10, I think Microsoft hopefully learning from the 8.1 release, would be thinking it's very wise to delay the release of 10. Microsoft ONE's position is one os. Laptops, etc might be easy. But based on the "ONE" philosophy, they shouldn't release 10 until its working without common issues for all users.

Is it ready? I have no clue, but I am reading recent posts about similar issues that 8.1 had. I agree with Trust. A release date shouldn't have been announced unless they have a completely stable product, or if they are 100% sure they will achieve that by July 29. IMHO, they certainly did not have that with the 8.1 release. They need to do it better this time and take all the time they need to achieve that. If there are issues like Trust mentions, I certainly hope they do delay as opposed to the strategy they took with the 8.1 release.

specialkone, Jul 5, 2015
  7. CountMike New Member
    If anybody's looking for perfection, specially with new edition is an optimist. Most of updates, except those for security are mostly fixes specially service packs. So mostly ready windows is expected, nothing more.

CountMike, Jul 5, 2015
  8. Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper

Having basic and vital hardware like ethernet, wifi, sound and GPU graphics that perform without issues at release and at least as well as it did in previous os" is not looking for perfection, that is what windows ready should be, and yes definitely expected.

specialkone, Jul 5, 2015
  9. CountMike New Member
    I had that for a while now.

CountMike, Jul 5, 2015
  10. Gary Win User

11. bromanbro Win User

bromanbro, Jul 5, 2015
  12. I'm truly glad to hear that. But Trust's first line issue talks about sound card driver issues and you have onboard sound, right? And many of us have dual graphics (SLI/Crossfire).

So I will expect to "have that too" with the July 29 release, which is my point.

specialkone, Jul 5, 2015
  13. Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper

stealth2920, Jul 5, 2015
  14. CountMike New Member
    That's up to drivers to fix that and Dx12 of course, haven't seen many Dx12 drivers yet.

CountMike, Jul 5, 2015
  15. George Win User
    What do you do when you have working drivers installed and the "Upgrade" installs something newer that may work for others, but not for you?

George, Jul 5, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper

1. Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper - Similar Threads - Delayed Release Latest

2. Windows 10 latest release (build) ISO

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 latest release (build) ISO: Latest release 10.0.19043.1110 (July 13, 2021; 1 day ago[ Where can i get this Windows 10 release (build)? I have Win10 21H1 ISO but i need latest release. Is there any site where can i download latest build (ISO) and select language? 182550
  3. Latest stable release of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest stable release of windows 10: Can anyone tell me the latest stable build no. of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-stable-release-of-windows-10/68ed355a-d6a4-463e-9933-38d2f7d35482
  4. Correct Windows 10 Latest Release.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Correct Windows 10 Latest Release.: Dear Members, I am having difficulties in upgrading Windows 10 Home. I don't know if I already have the latest and greatest version of Windows 10. I checked my Windows Version and it list it as "Build 18362.19h1_release 190318-1202". I tried using Windows Update Assistant and...
  5. Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows: Latest Chromium based Microsoft Edge stable, Beta, Dev, and Canary builds released for Windows Microsoft Edge [img] Version: 79.0.309.65 Release date: January 15, 2020 See also: New Chromium based Microsoft Edge now generally available Download Microsoft Edge Beta...
  6. Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Bloopers - Ep. 22

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Bloopers - Ep. 22: And cut! This week on Microsoft Unboxed, we’re unboxing our favorite bloopers with cohosts Sonia and Colleen. Enjoy a mash-up of all the out-of-the-box mishaps, outtakes, dance moves and laughs that happen during the filming of our weekly series. Microsoft Unboxed is a...
  7. MICROSOFT RELEASED LATEST ADMINISTRATIVE TEMPLATES FOR WINDOWS 10 V1803

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT RELEASED LATEST ADMINISTRATIVE TEMPLATES FOR WINDOWS 10 V1803: On 13-07-2018 , microsoft released new administrative templates for windows 10 v1803 direct downloading link...
  8. Latest Firefox Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Firefox Released for Windows: Latest Firefox Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Firefox Release Version: 59.0.2 Release Date: March 26, 2018 32-bit and 64-bit Download Page: Mozilla Firefox Web Browser - Download Firefox in your language - Mozilla Release Notes: Firefox...
  9. The latest released Windows 10 Pro version?

in Windows 10 Support
    The latest released Windows 10 Pro version?: My version is Build 10240 pushed to me from MS. I have it on a desktop Pc and a Thinkpad 450. Theres is a lot of errors in the eventviewer on both Pc's and it is the same errors. About 8 perflib errors when starting up and a lot of ESENT errors like: SettingSyncHost (844)...
  10. Microsoft delays slow ring Windows 10 9879 release...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft delays slow ring Windows 10 9879 release...: Microsoft had originally stated that they planned to release Windows 10 build 9879 to 'slow ring' users possibly this week but that is no longer the case. Microsoft's head of the Windows Insider program, Gabe Aul, has stated that the release will not occur until next week....