Windows 10: Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper

Discus and support Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; That's up to drivers to fix that and Dx12 of course, haven't seen many Dx12 drivers yet. "Up to drivers to fix" I assume meaning the hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by groze, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper

"Up to drivers to fix" I assume meaning the hardware manufacturers, yes as previously mentioned we heard that a lot in the 8.1 forums.

At least Nvidia's Direct x 12 Microsoft WHQL driver have been out for sometime with Nvidia definitely boasting about that (see the snip below from their website). Believe AMD is saying use the Microsoft drivers that the insider program installs.
    Again, all I'm expecting at the July 29 release for the Nvidia 10 drivers to work at least as well as 8.1 drivers, same or better performance and no direct x crashes. Trust mentions direct x 12 issues. Since there are no direct x 12 games out yet I assume that means issues with current (direct x 11) games. Hope not.

"As the launch of Windows 10 and DirectX 12 nears, our GeForce drivers have taken a major step forward: WHQL certification has arrived. It’s no small task. Next to the operating system, the graphics driver is one of the most complex pieces of code on a PC. We worked closely with Microsoft to develop the new DX12 standard. And that effort has paid off with day-one WHQL certification. - See more at: GeForce DirectX 12 Drivers for Windows 10 Now WHQL-Certified | NVIDIA Blog"

specialkone, Jul 5, 2015
  2. CountMike New Member

Didn't have that happen either. Actually only today opposite happened, I downloaded newest driver from Realtek but one that was distributed by MS was better. Notice that I said "distributed by MS" because HW manufacturers are the ones that write drivers and they are the ones that are responsible fort hem. MS just provides Api. Therefore we should press HW manufacturers to get their finger out and do something on time. Some of them are notoriously slack in keeping up.

CountMike, Jul 5, 2015
  3. BunnyJ New Member
    Well, There has been no OS to date that has been released that didn't have some bugs. It's just par for the course, Think of testing over 60+ million lines of code and now you get the picture of what MS faces with this OS. It's going to take time to get it as close to perfect as they can and that will occur over the upcoming year or so,

And finally, All users are not having the same issues. For me, at least, I don't have any issues with build 10162.. of course Your Millage May Vary with this.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Jul 5, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper

Why don't you fill out your system specs. Maybe it is that your system is not ready for Windows 10..?

5. Gary Win User

stealth2920, Jul 5, 2015
  7. Gary Win User

8. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Jul 5, 2015
  9. Gary Win User
    Thanks Jeff that makes sense.

stealth2920, Jul 5, 2015
  11. CountMike New Member
    It's nice when a case has bays for removable drives, just have to pull it out a bit so it disconnects.

CountMike, Jul 5, 2015
  12. Yeah makes it easy. Mine has levers that you just pull and it ejects the drive.

stealth2920, Jul 6, 2015
  13. meebers Win User

I have these on my test rig. One has 8.1, the other has w10. I slide out the w8 drive when I install W10. Once it is "stable", I can either remove it and slide in W8.1 or leave them both in and select the OS I want during boot up. This is $17, Vantec NexStar SE MRK-525ST Dual 2.5 - Newegg.com

meebers, Jul 6, 2015
  14. Gary Win User
    Thanks now all I need is the SSD's.

15. meebers Win User
    The ssd's seem to be getting lower in price and higher in capacity Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper :). I run a 256 ssd as the main and store data on a 1tb spinner

meebers, Jul 6, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper - Similar Threads - Delayed Release Latest

2. Windows 10 latest release (build) ISO

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 latest release (build) ISO: Latest release 10.0.19043.1110 (July 13, 2021; 1 day ago[ Where can i get this Windows 10 release (build)? I have Win10 21H1 ISO but i need latest release. Is there any site where can i download latest build (ISO) and select language? 182550
  3. Latest stable release of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest stable release of windows 10: Can anyone tell me the latest stable build no. of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-stable-release-of-windows-10/68ed355a-d6a4-463e-9933-38d2f7d35482
  4. Correct Windows 10 Latest Release.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Correct Windows 10 Latest Release.: Dear Members, I am having difficulties in upgrading Windows 10 Home. I don't know if I already have the latest and greatest version of Windows 10. I checked my Windows Version and it list it as "Build 18362.19h1_release 190318-1202". I tried using Windows Update Assistant and...
  5. Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows: Latest Chromium based Microsoft Edge stable, Beta, Dev, and Canary builds released for Windows Microsoft Edge [img] Version: 79.0.309.65 Release date: January 15, 2020 See also: New Chromium based Microsoft Edge now generally available Download Microsoft Edge Beta...
  6. Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Bloopers - Ep. 22

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Bloopers - Ep. 22: And cut! This week on Microsoft Unboxed, we’re unboxing our favorite bloopers with cohosts Sonia and Colleen. Enjoy a mash-up of all the out-of-the-box mishaps, outtakes, dance moves and laughs that happen during the filming of our weekly series. Microsoft Unboxed is a...
  7. MICROSOFT RELEASED LATEST ADMINISTRATIVE TEMPLATES FOR WINDOWS 10 V1803

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT RELEASED LATEST ADMINISTRATIVE TEMPLATES FOR WINDOWS 10 V1803: On 13-07-2018 , microsoft released new administrative templates for windows 10 v1803 direct downloading link...
  8. Latest Firefox Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Firefox Released for Windows: Latest Firefox Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Firefox Release Version: 59.0.2 Release Date: March 26, 2018 32-bit and 64-bit Download Page: Mozilla Firefox Web Browser - Download Firefox in your language - Mozilla Release Notes: Firefox...
  9. The latest released Windows 10 Pro version?

in Windows 10 Support
    The latest released Windows 10 Pro version?: My version is Build 10240 pushed to me from MS. I have it on a desktop Pc and a Thinkpad 450. Theres is a lot of errors in the eventviewer on both Pc's and it is the same errors. About 8 perflib errors when starting up and a lot of ESENT errors like: SettingSyncHost (844)...
  10. Microsoft delays slow ring Windows 10 9879 release...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft delays slow ring Windows 10 9879 release...: Microsoft had originally stated that they planned to release Windows 10 build 9879 to 'slow ring' users possibly this week but that is no longer the case. Microsoft's head of the Windows Insider program, Gabe Aul, has stated that the release will not occur until next week....