Windows 10: windows 10 deleted chess titans

Discus and support windows 10 deleted chess titans in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The latest update of Windows deleted my Chess Titans and want it back...how do I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ezpilot, Mar 7, 2021.

1. ezpilot Win User

windows 10 deleted chess titans

The latest update of Windows deleted my Chess Titans and want it back...how do I get it back?

:)

ezpilot, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Lynda_519 Win User

CHESS TITANS

I went online, googled chess titans and then downloaded it...and no problems. So still have Windows 10 and now I have chess titans back.

Lynda_519, Mar 7, 2021
  3. ColMac42 Win User
    Chess Titans

Is there any way to install and play Chess Tians in Windows 10?

The only site I can find that promises to download Chess Titans for Windows 10 actually downloads Chess Giants.

ColMac42, Mar 7, 2021
  4. windows 10 deleted chess titans

Chess Titans for Windows 10

In earlier versions of Windows like Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, Chess Titans was found and I love it very much to play. After getting Windows 10 in my laptop, I miss Chess Titans a lot. I tried Chess games that are available in the store
    but that does match Chess Titans. So, can I get it back in Windows 10? Please help me get back Chess Titans in Windows 10 also.

Elvish Momin, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 deleted chess titans

1. windows 10 deleted chess titans - Similar Threads - deleted chess titans

2. Chess Titans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chess Titans: I often play this game, but have first time this problem. Basically its opponent turn game against computer and note "Its a illegal move" flashes all the time. at some point it moved my pieces too and then was my turn tu move my white pieces... tried undo but same thing...
  3. Chess Titans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chess Titans: I often play this game, but have first time this problem. Basically its opponent turn game against computer and note "Its a illegal move" flashes all the time. at some point it moved my pieces too and then was my turn tu move my white pieces... tried undo but same thing...
  4. Chess Titans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chess Titans: It doesn't matter if Chess Titans is or is not a Windows game. You do not have the right to delete apps that I have on my P.C.MS rep says to go to MS Store and search for other chess games. All the other Chess games SUCK big time. I like Chess Titans; and if I install an app...
  5. Chess Titans

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Chess Titans: Microsoft just updated my computer and removed Chess Titans and the old game package from Windows 7. My first question is why does Microsoft do this, and please stop doing it in the future. it's very annoying. let us play the old game. **** is your problem? Second, someone...
  6. Chess Titan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chess Titan: Hello, How can I download Chess Titan on windows 10 ? Can I purchase it from the Microsoft store ? I don't trust downloading it from the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chess-titan/b94f1c2d-c123-4609-83a5-edfee2e73d44
  7. Chess Titans

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chess Titans: The information I seek is whether or not a download of "Chess Titans" chess game will result in ads being displayed along with the app. I would pay some amount to not have to deal with pop-ups, etc... while enjoying a game of computer chess....
  8. chess titans

in Windows 10 Customization
    chess titans: How can I slow down the speed of chess titans, It moves too fast to see what happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chess-titans/1ecf6ff7-4b45-461b-80ee-530a78a6e36b
  9. Chess Titan For Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Chess Titan For Windows 10: Hi, Friends, I am a big fan of chess titan can I Get it on windows 10? Manoj From maha nokari https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chess-titan-for-windows-10/05434da1-4477-437f-a971-8b7a3597d82d"
  10. Chess Titans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chess Titans: Is there any way to install and play Chess Tians in Windows 10? The only site I can find that promises to download Chess Titans for Windows 10 actually downloads Chess Giants. 72560