Windows 10: Windows 10 deleted my english keyboard, and i cant login to my computer now

Discus and support Windows 10 deleted my english keyboard, and i cant login to my computer now in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So yesterday i downloaded a arabic (lebanon) and a standard moroccan tamazight tifinagh keyboard for fun. Today i started up my pc, but i kept on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yayeetyoink, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 deleted my english keyboard, and i cant login to my computer now

So yesterday i downloaded a arabic (lebanon) and a standard moroccan tamazight tifinagh keyboard for fun. Today i started up my pc, but i kept on fucking up my password, so i checked and arabic was still on. When i tried to change it i saw that i only had arabic and moroccan on my pc, and i cant type any english. I tried Num Lock and restarting pc and all that, but nothing helped. You guys are my last hope...

submitted by /u/yayeetyoink
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/yayeetyoink, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Keyboard in input field problem (not english nor french)

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding the keyboard language. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. What is the make and model of the computer\keyboard?

2. Have you tried connecting other keyboards and check if the issue persists?

I suggest you to remove the other keyboard languages apart from English Language
    and check if the issue still persists.

Follow the below steps for the same.

• Type Windows + X and then select Control Panel
    • Select Languages.
    • In Keyboard layout select the language.
    • Select the other languages apart from the English language in the input method and then select Remove.
    Please reply us back if the issue still persists. We will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Windows 10 deleted my english keyboard, and i cant login to my computer now

Windows 10 device control - keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

The issue might occur if the keyboard layout has been changed. I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check for status.

• In the login screen, press/hold the Windows key
      and use the Spacebar key to change the keyboard layout to English (United Kingdom).
    • After the input language is changed, check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 deleted my english keyboard, and i cant login to my computer now

1. Windows 10 deleted my english keyboard, and i cant login to my computer now - Similar Threads - deleted english keyboard

2. cant login my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant login my computer: i go online i can login ...i go on computer it wont login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-my-computer/c884dfad-e223-42ca-b04a-401e35b855fc
  3. cant login my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant login my computer: i go online i can login ...i go on computer it wont login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-my-computer/c884dfad-e223-42ca-b04a-401e35b855fc
  4. I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the...: I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the account has been locked. Is there anything i can do to open my computer?...
  5. I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the...

I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the...: I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the account has been locked. Is there anything i can do to open my computer?...
  6. I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why my keyboard laptop Chinese but my computer english

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my keyboard laptop Chinese but my computer english: I been wondering this for a long time like why is it Chinese the original os is english so am not technically sure what going on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-keyboard-laptop-chinese-but-my-computer/2c458b5c-d8f2-485d-9677-e8664f5c163a
  8. Why my keyboard laptop Chinese but my computer english

Why my keyboard laptop Chinese but my computer english: I been wondering this for a long time like why is it Chinese the original os is english so am not technically sure what going on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-keyboard-laptop-chinese-but-my-computer/2c458b5c-d8f2-485d-9677-e8664f5c163a
  9. i cant login to my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant login to my computer: I safe boot my computer with the minimal option, now I can't log in to my computer because it says that my password is incorrect, so i went to reset my password and it still doesn't work.i found out i have no internet in safe mode so i went to try safe mode with networking, i...
  10. Cant login to my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant login to my computer: I've changed my password multiple times, have tried restarting my computer and still can not login. Is there anything I haven't tried to get into my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-my-computer/e35270b0-89c7-45c8-81c9-70fc28b9c148"