Windows 10: Windows 10 deletes each and every file i click on?

Discus and support Windows 10 deletes each and every file i click on? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; what should I do now windows deletes each and every file I click on automatically, I am using Microsoft edge and it deletes may yahoo email, whenever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AsmatHyder, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 deletes each and every file i click on?

what should I do now windows deletes each and every file I click on automatically, I am using Microsoft edge and it deletes may yahoo email, whenever I click on any email to read, is windows 10 hacked or its some sort of bug kindly help me how to resolve this issue, it all started after the windows updated on 31/8/2018. Note I have checked my auto delete option it is disabled too?

:)

AsmatHyder, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 1, 2019
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Tintai Win User

Windows 10 deletes each and every file i click on?

I deleted $Windows~.BT folder that was propably Windows 10 files. How to recover?

Hello,

So about two weeks ago I deleted a $Windows~.BT folder (through the cmd). Now I know that was Windows 10 files ready for install.

How can I download it again? I'm sure I need to reinstall some update. But which?

Tintai

Tintai, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 deletes each and every file i click on?

1. Windows 10 deletes each and every file i click on? - Similar Threads - deletes each every

2. Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click: A few weeks back my files began being deleted when I left click on their icons in my desktop / file explorer.Some times all files under a folder are deleted, if I click in the file list part of the file explorer. When that happens, if I click on the cancel button my click is...
  3. Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click: A few weeks back my files began being deleted when I left click on their icons in my desktop / file explorer.Some times all files under a folder are deleted, if I click in the file list part of the file explorer. When that happens, if I click on the cancel button my click is...
  4. Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Every time I right-click a file it crashes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I right-click a file it crashes.: I dont know why it does this and I am sick of it., I have tried a lot of things and it wont work. submitted by /u/Obama_Lincoln [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lt5o5w/every_time_i_rightclick_a_file_it_crashes/
  6. On Windows 10, clicking on any folder or file deletes it.

On Windows 10, clicking on any folder or file deletes it.: On my new laptop which was installed with Windows 10, clicking on any folder or file deletes it. This happens clicking by mouse or keyboard. Could you provide me a solution....
  7. in Windows Explorer: can one make Windows 10 display files as 'List' EACH AND EVERY TIME?

in Windows Explorer: can one make Windows 10 display files as 'List' EACH AND EVERY TIME?: in Windows Explorer: can one make Windows 10 display files as 'List', each and every time? Many thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-explorer-can-one-make-windows-10/320e197a-12ab-4c8c-8532-2b30ba056e79
  8. Left-Click Mouse Causes Deletion files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Left-Click Mouse Causes Deletion files in Windows 10: I have updated my system with Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. but the files get deleted automatically when left-clicking the mouse. If we left mouse click on any file like image, Doc, Excel, Notepad Application then it removes everything which we open instead of executing a proper...
  9. Windows 10 Update deleted all of my files and is now deleting all my files every time I restart

Windows 10 Update deleted all of my files and is now deleting all my files every time I restart: Exactly as it says on the tin. I updated my Windows last night after incessant prompting and I log back in today to see that all of my files are gone. Everything I have tried to restore them doesn't work (I have tried everything so please don't give me tips on how to deal...
  10. Automatically deleting of files on double click

Automatically deleting of files on double click: I'm using Windows 10 with latest 1809 update. When i double click any folder anywhere it directly deletes it please provide solution im tired of it already...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 virus deletes file when I click on it

2. im using windows 10 with latest 1809 update. when i double click any folder anywhere it directly deletes it please provide soluti

3. when i click on a file it deletes

4. clicking files deletes it why,
  5. when i click on any file or app it deletes automatically