Windows 10: Windows 10 Deleting it self after update!!!!

Discus and support Windows 10 Deleting it self after update!!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i have a question recently in this month my pc was working normally when it randomly show a message saying "System not found" i already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mafalda_Desier, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Deleting it self after update!!!!

Hello, i have a question recently in this month my pc was working normally when it randomly show a message saying "System not found" i already installed again the windows 10 and it keeps happening after i update it, i had heard recently that the new update is deleting files in pc's but in mine its deleting the system it self, what can i do? I already disable automatic update and it happed again? Any advice?

Thank You

:)

Mafalda_Desier, Nov 10, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 10, 2018
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Nov 10, 2018
  4. bestellen Win User

Windows 10 Deleting it self after update!!!!

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Deleting it self after update!!!!

1. Windows 10 Deleting it self after update!!!! - Similar Threads - Deleting self update

2. graphics card throtteling its self after Windows update,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    graphics card throtteling its self after Windows update,: recentley i have had an issue where my graphics card seems to be throttling its self after i did the most recent windows update. i checked events viewer and it says i have many errors mainly kernal 35, all processors in group 0. it says "Performance power management features...
  3. graphics card throtteling its self after Windows update,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    graphics card throtteling its self after Windows update,: recentley i have had an issue where my graphics card seems to be throttling its self after i did the most recent windows update. i checked events viewer and it says i have many errors mainly kernal 35, all processors in group 0. it says "Performance power management features...
  4. graphics card throtteling its self after Windows update,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Self Deleting Email?

in Browsers and Email
    Self Deleting Email?: Is it possible for someone to send emails that will delete after a given time? I received emails for subscribing to a magazine that I let expire. I signed up for the hard copy and the online version of MaximumPC. I did get a conformation email with a subscription number....
  6. Windows 10 self maintenance?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 self maintenance?: Is there a (scheduled) process which Windows uses to clean up its system? And what is the criteria that activates this process? 161420
  7. Windows 10 version 2004 corrupts is self after fresh install and after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 version 2004 corrupts is self after fresh install and after update: About two weeks ago , i received Windows 10 version 2004 upgrade in windows update , I was on version 1909 which was working really great and effectively i didnt do a single format using it and didnt have to, after the update ,the second day my pc crashed randomly with green...
  8. Self deleting email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Self deleting email: In outlook when replying to an email, both the email I received and my reply deletes as I type https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/self-deleting-email/7595e70c-714e-4ea5-890a-d8846ae725c6
  9. Can I recover Windows.old after it self-deletes?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I recover Windows.old after it self-deletes?: I did not know Windows.old disappears by itself. No warning I noticed in the re-installing process; not told by the guiding guru. Be a good thing to apprise people of! So I have to restore from my backup (iDrive) and find and reinstall my programs. Unless I can recover...
  10. Update keeps reinstalling it self after uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update keeps reinstalling it self after uninstall: The update I want to uninstall causes blue screen to my pc, but it keeps reinstalling it self after I uninstalled it. what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-keeps-reinstalling-it-self-after-uninstall/2217d9f0-d162-4ec5-9457-c7868abbf207

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 deleting self