Windows 10: Windows 10 Dell desktop, clock loses time or completely stops?

Discus and support Windows 10 Dell desktop, clock loses time or completely stops? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why does my desktop Dell clock lose time or completely stop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SeanGunarHarry, May 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Dell desktop, clock loses time or completely stops?

Why does my desktop Dell clock lose time or completely stop?

:)

SeanGunarHarry, May 3, 2020

2. 5800 clock losing time

Has anybody found out how to stop the clock from losing time? I have tried everything that the Nokia help desk has suggested and can't afford to have the phone in at Nokia Care.

Thanks in anticipation

fishhead---01, May 3, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 Dell desktop, clock loses time or completely stops? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 3, 2020
  4. belltown Win User

Windows 10 Dell desktop, clock loses time or completely stops?

Windows 10 Clock Does Not Use The Specified TIme Zone

Thanks for your help, Eeshwar. The Windows Time service was Stopped. It was listed as Manual (Trigger Start). I started it and changed it to Automatic (Trigger Start), then went into the Date and Time Control Panel, then under Internet Time, clicked Update
    Now to re-synchronize the time clock. So far, it's showing the correct time. I'll report back if the time gets out of sync again.

belltown, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Dell desktop, clock loses time or completely stops?

1. Windows 10 Dell desktop, clock loses time or completely stops? - Similar Threads - Dell desktop clock

2. desktop clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop clock: i need a pc clock to alert or call out every hour from[ 9:30am until 3:30pm ] doing the day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-clock/21d8b6a4-5af7-4247-a5d1-467c415688cc
  3. Clock Time

Clock Time: My clock shows the wrong time. It is not syncing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-time/316cdda5-83a8-467f-b931-cfff8c524123
  4. clock time

clock time: My Asus windows 10 tablet will not keep time .I have to reset the time every time I boot up! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-time/cd5b8dd3-0543-4c4c-99db-e4aad8f1027e
  5. Window 10- clock time losing when shut off

Window 10- clock time losing when shut off: I am using window 10 build 1803 updated till 8:45 Am today. For the last seven days I am noticing that the Clock is losing when it is shut off. If I shut it at 11PM at night and start it in the morning at 8AM the time shown on the taskbar clock is far behind the actual time....
  6. Windows 10 keeps losing time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps losing time: Every day, Windows 10 keeps falling behind a few seconds every day. It starts of at like 0.5 seconds and as the week goes own, falls as far behind as 7 seconds. I have scanned with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender multiple times and nothing was found, my pc is set to sync...
  7. time clock ..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    time clock ..: the time on my pc is always wrong .. so I go to settings make sure zone is correct for uk . then change time settings set to correct time ok .. wen I click set to auto it goes to wrong time again .....
  8. Desktop Clock ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Clock ?: Hi, Have a new pc, the old one was junked. I forgot to copy down the name of this App, stupidly befor getting rid of, but would like to ask here for any possible help. Really liked it a lot. It was a Desktop clock App, but had a zillion options. You could display...
  9. Windows time clock running slow, losing time.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows time clock running slow, losing time.: Hi, I just noticed the clock on my Windows 10 tablet is running noticeably slow. Over the last few days I've seen wrong times and done a manual sync to the time server, which sets it right again. Now, if I bring up the calendar display, it's clear that the seconds are...
  10. Clock constantly loses time, correct in bios

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock constantly loses time, correct in bios: I have a windows 10 tablet and the clock is constantly losing time by significant amounts. Just a few minutes after starting the clock slows by as much as 10min and eventually gets to several hours slow. Yes, the time and timezone are set correctly in settings. Yes, it...