Windows 10: windows 10 dell inspiron n5110 abnormal behaviour

Discus and support windows 10 dell inspiron n5110 abnormal behaviour in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I have been going through sone issues with my dell inspiron n5110 core i3 300 gb hdd 1.there is some weird sound or loading stuck while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ibrahim Hasan12, Jun 20, 2019.

1. windows 10 dell inspiron n5110 abnormal behaviour

Recently I have been going through sone issues with my dell inspiron n5110 core i3 300 gb hdd

1.there is some weird sound or loading stuck while booting and pressing the space bar stops the sound or restarts loading

2.Either surprisingly windows loads or i get watchdog violation error

3.mouse pointer behaves abnormally like auto scrolling,clicking one app and opening the other,volume up and down, play pause especially in youtube it begins to do things automatically

I was working fine on windows 10 version 1903

i have reinstalled windows 10 of 2015 (i guess 1507 or something like that) but tge problem remains same

i have checked hdd health with windows default drive health checker and everything is said to be ok

i have also checked for viruses, malwares but nothing was there too

now what can i do

:)

Ibrahim Hasan12, Jun 20, 2019

2. flickering icons on Dell Inspiron N5110 after windows 10 update

Original title: flickering icons on Dell Inspiron N5110 after windows 10 updateflickering icons on Dell Inspiron N5110 after windows 10 update

flickering icons on Dell Inspiron N5110 after windows 10 update. Can not use computer!!!!

ClydeAlexander_NC, Jun 20, 2019
  3. bigman4 Win User
    where do i download Dell Inspiron n5110 drivers

I am searching dell inspiron n5110 drivers. I am confused where I download these drivers. please help me to get valid link I need all inspiron n5110 drivers.

bigman4, Jun 20, 2019
  4. windows 10 dell inspiron n5110 abnormal behaviour

GreiverBlade, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 dell inspiron n5110 abnormal behaviour

1. windows 10 dell inspiron n5110 abnormal behaviour - Similar Threads - dell inspiron n5110

2. Windows 10 abnormal behaviour.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 abnormal behaviour.: Hey Microsoft I hope you all are doing well, I am currently having a big problem on my pc and i don't know what I should do. Whenever I start my browser and sometimes even while roaming the pc, my pc starts behaving badly and it's really annoying some of the main problems...
  3. Windows 10 abnormal behaviour.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 abnormal behaviour.: Hey Microsoft I hope you all are doing well, I am currently having a big problem on my pc and i don't know what I should do. Whenever I start my browser and sometimes even while roaming the pc, my pc starts behaving badly and it's really annoying some of the main problems...
  4. Windows 10 abnormal behaviour.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Dell Inspiron N5110 has black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell Inspiron N5110 has black screen: I recently had a SSD upgrade and did a fresh windows install on it. But while I was installing , right as I did the security question, the windows just black screen. No cursor nothing. Only option I did is check if the new SSD was working and it indeed was.I installed it on...
  6. My Dell Inspiron N5110 has black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Dell Inspiron N5110 has black screen: I recently had a SSD upgrade and did a fresh windows install on it. But while I was installing , right as I did the security question, the windows just black screen. No cursor nothing. Only option I did is check if the new SSD was working and it indeed was.I installed it on...
  7. My Dell Inspiron N5110 has black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 Having Issue Installing On My DELL Inspiron N5110.

Windows 10 Having Issue Installing On My DELL Inspiron N5110.: Good day,I Am Mr Jonathan sending in this mail with regards to Installing Windows 10. I have Tried Installing WINDOWS 10 on My DELL INSPIRON N5110 Laptop Via MEDIA CREATION TOOL. But Unable To Install . Kindly Guide Me & Help me Solve The issue. i have attached the error...
  9. Dell Inspiron N5110 Update

Dell Inspiron N5110 Update: Hi everyone! I am having Dell Inspiron 15 N5110 with specs as follows: Processor : Intel Core i5-2410M Ram : 4 GB Graphics : Intel HD Family OS : Windows 7 Home Basic, 64 bit I have my PC with the BIOS updated to A11 from A05 just a few days back. Earlier, when I tried...
  10. Dell inspiron N5110 window 10 update chaos

Dell inspiron N5110 window 10 update chaos: Here some of the info that may be needed: update: kb4284835 ms window 10 home 10.0.17134 build 17134 (upgrade offer from window 7 well with in the time limit for free copy) core i5 8gb ram geforce gpu. The issue all started yesterday 26/8/18 from a update 30 min...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell n5110 i5 does it work with windows 10

2. dell inspiron n5110 drivers windows 10