Windows 10: Windows 10 Design Concept.......come on Microsoft

Discus and support Windows 10 Design Concept.......come on Microsoft in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLib5QX9qMw&t=15s This video is a concept created for the purposes of visualising how Windows 10 could be changed in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mohammad Alnahhas, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Design Concept.......come on Microsoft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLib5QX9qMw&t=15s

This video is a concept created for the purposes of visualising how Windows 10 could be changed in a future update.This is NOT an actual software.I am not affiliated with Microsoft.Microsoft confirms there will be no Windows 20. The name for this concept has been chosen as Windows 20 to emphasize the idea of ''The Future of Windows 10''. For those who are curious ''20'' stands for the year 2020.This concept created using Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro and Cinema 4D.

Credit to Avdan

:)

Mohammad Alnahhas, Apr 20, 2020
  2. labeeman Win User

Windows 10’s Design Was Inspired by a User Concept

More

labeeman, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Design Concept.......come on Microsoft

Windows 10 Suggesting Design Developments

Hi !

I Would like to suggest some design to Ms Windows 10 Concepts

As I am a Multimedia Graphic designer, i will create my designs myself and i would like to post on Ms website. is there any possibility that i can do like that? where i can post my Windows concept design on windows blog ????

syedimran28, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Design Concept.......come on Microsoft

1. Windows 10 Design Concept.......come on Microsoft - Similar Threads - Design Concept Microsoft

2. Microsoft's Fluent Design system comes to the web

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft's Fluent Design system comes to the web: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiveaGeForce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/6fwzvg/microsofts_fluent_design_system_comes_to_the_web/
  3. User concept imagines Microsoft’s foldable Windows 10 device

in Windows 10 News
    User concept imagines Microsoft’s foldable Windows 10 device: Numerous patents have emerged online shedding light on how Microsoft might be developing its dual-screen laptop codenamed ‘Centaurus’. Only a few days ago, a patent revealed display technology for dual-screen PC and another patent showcased Microsoft’s solution to address...
  4. This is my concept design of the moving window. The Windows 10's Animated Window.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    This is my concept design of the moving window. The Windows 10's Animated Window.: Welcome, today I will talk about the concept of the moving window, When at the beginning, the window is thin, When it moves fast, the Window shows up, it moves this way, <-- , the window stops, and the little circles spinning. here's my picture, thanks.[IMG]...
  5. Concept shows off Groove Music with revamped design on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Concept shows off Groove Music with revamped design on Windows 10: Even after losing its Groove Music Pass features, Microsoft’s music app remains a great solution for playing music from local storage and OneDrive on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. Microsoft used to have bigger plans for Groove Music on Windows 10 before killing the music...
  6. New concept imagines Task Manager on Windows 10 with Fluent Design

in Windows 10 News
    New concept imagines Task Manager on Windows 10 with Fluent Design: You might have noticed that the number of concepts imagining various features of Windows 10 has increased significantly. Today, we have come across a new concept envisioning how Fluent Design could change the way Task Manager on Windows 10 looks. The concept shows off how a...
  7. Windows 10 Phone Concept

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Phone Concept: Hi guys ^^ I made a concept for Windows 10 on phones, which makes use of a taskbar that tries to be touch-friendly and phone friendly. Let me know what you think of it. ^^ Thanks, and Happy New Year! 8D WKAnz4E8lXY 3397
  8. A New Windows 10 Mobile Concept with Amazing Features, comes out

in Windows 10 News
    A New Windows 10 Mobile Concept with Amazing Features, comes out: A New Windows 10 Mobile Concept with Amazing Features, comes out Concept? Concept is always cooler. They make us re-imagine the reality in a different way. Reality never tries to follow them and yet this is not enough from stopping Creators to create some wonderful...
  9. Windows 10’s Design Was Inspired by a User Concept

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Design Was Inspired by a User Concept: Design concepts from talented artists across the world are surely a great way to have a look at different interpretations of new products that are yet to be launched, but in most of the cases, parent companies that are in charge of the actual products pretty much ignore all...
  10. Modern Design and Evolution: Windows 9 Concept Mixes the Desktop and the Metro UI

in Windows 10 News
    Modern Design and Evolution: Windows 9 Concept Mixes the Desktop and the Metro UI: Windows 8 was pretty much a flop, Windows 8.1 fixed a few issues but still fails to impress, so it’s no surprise that all eyes are on the upcoming Windows 9 that’s supposed to debut sometime in 2015. According to the limited information we have at this point, Windows 9 is...