Windows 10: Windows 10 Design: Getting the balance right

Discus and support Windows 10 Design: Getting the balance right in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I’m Albert, and I lead the Design Team in the Operating Systems Group at Microsoft. First time poster, long time reader, be gentle. Our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Design: Getting the balance right

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...balance-right/

:)

Brink, Apr 29, 2015

2. iTunes and Windows 10

It sounds like there may be a balance setting (left/right) that isn't right inside iTunes. I can certainly confirm that it should work, we have many PC's using iTunes and the newest version of Windows 10 and it's not suffering this.

Another area to try is the balance option in speaker settings, as described here: http://www.nextofwindows.com/how-to-adjust-audio-balance-in-windows-7/

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Apr 29, 2015
  3. Audio Balance in Windows 10

Uh yeah how is this even relavent to the issue of Balance in the mixer. I have not been able to find a way to balance my headset either. Left is to heavy and right is to light. Come on MS get with the picture and tell us how to MANUALLY adjust the BALANCE
    between the LEFT and the RIGHT CHANNELS.

AaronSparks, Apr 29, 2015
  4. owensjc Win User

This is all fine and great for the phones. But why force it onto us desktop users?
    Windows 10 is looking more and more like a phone with every release, so much so that I've stopped installing the previews and have decided to stay with win7.

Please, please, please stop with all this phone stuff on the desktop.

owensjc, Apr 29, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    It goes along with the unified code base that MS is trying to achieve, One source of code reduces the development time and update process.

BunnyJ, Apr 29, 2015
  6. Thanks for this, interesting read

Not sure if I missed it while reading, but I would like to see the swiping of the screen remain
    so for the mail app he shows you using the 3 different views and changing between them via the hamburger, this would be nice as an option to be able to swipe for these, swipe left to right and it goes to folder view, swipe other way and back to folder contents

I am sure I will get used to the hamburger, bur for me I like the swiping on win phone to go through the views

paulsalter, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Design: Getting the balance right - Similar Threads - Design Getting balance

2. Getting only balanced power plan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting only balanced power plan: Hey there ! In control panel , I am only getting balanced power plan in windows 11 . My version of windows is 21H2 , with OS BUILD 22000.856 . How to fix this ???...
  3. Left/Right Balance on a per-app basis ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left/Right Balance on a per-app basis ?: I've googled but can't find any kind of driver/application that lets you choose the left-right balance of specific applications in Windows. For example, I might have two meetings going on and want one app (like Slack for example) to be towards the left more and another (Zoom...
  4. LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO IS NOT BALANCED

LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO IS NOT BALANCED: I was listening to some videos online then I noticed that my right earphone slowly become quieter. Then it sounded 50% quieter after a few minutes. I checked the balancing and I need to drop it down to 50 to make them balanced. I tried with a different headset and its still...
  5. Audio left right balance on bluetooth headphones on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio left right balance on bluetooth headphones on windows 10: I know how to get to the balance option, but instead of balancing left and right, it gives me the option of balancing 1 and 2. The type of headphones are e7 cowins if that helps at all. Edit: Both of the balance adjusters move together and just change overall volume....
  6. Is there a way to adjust the balance between the left and right speaker channels in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to adjust the balance between the left and right speaker channels in Windows 10?: Is there a way to adjust the balance between the left and right speaker channels in Windows 10? On my system the left audio channel is mute; Which component is failing?...
  7. Balance Left and Right channels for Bluetooth headphones on Windows 10 (Solution)

Balance Left and Right channels for Bluetooth headphones on Windows 10 (Solution): On this site and quite some other forums and sites I have seen that people are having issues controlling the left and right balance on their bluetooth headphones and I was having the same issue until I have found a solution just by accident. Link to the solution (Reddit)...
  8. Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..

Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..: hello all there, just joined this forum. i want to adjust my bluetooth headphones level balance slider move individually but when i slide one slider other automatically move with first one (image attached). so is this possible to move slider individually..actually i want that...
  9. Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..: hello all there, just joined this forum. i want to adjust my bluetooth headphones level balance slider move individually but when i slide one slider other automatically move with first one (image attached). so is this possible to move slider individually..actually i want that...
  10. Microsoft Store Gets Improved Design in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Gets Improved Design in Windows 10: Microsoft is rolling out a new look for the official Store in Windows 10. The company has been making a lot of changes to the Store ever since it unveiled Fluent Design, and the latest update brings a beautiful new look for app and game listings in the store. The improved...