Windows 10: Windows 10 Design: Getting the balance right

Discus and support Windows 10 Design: Getting the balance right in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I’m Albert, and I lead the Design Team in the Operating Systems Group at Microsoft. First time poster, long time reader, be gentle. Our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Design: Getting the balance right

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...balance-right/

:)

Brink, Apr 29, 2015

2. iTunes and Windows 10

It sounds like there may be a balance setting (left/right) that isn't right inside iTunes. I can certainly confirm that it should work, we have many PC's using iTunes and the newest version of Windows 10 and it's not suffering this.

Another area to try is the balance option in speaker settings, as described here: http://www.nextofwindows.com/how-to-adjust-audio-balance-in-windows-7/

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Apr 29, 2015
  3. Audio Balance in Windows 10

Uh yeah how is this even relavent to the issue of Balance in the mixer. I have not been able to find a way to balance my headset either. Left is to heavy and right is to light. Come on MS get with the picture and tell us how to MANUALLY adjust the BALANCE
    between the LEFT and the RIGHT CHANNELS.

AaronSparks, Apr 29, 2015
  4. owensjc Win User

This is all fine and great for the phones. But why force it onto us desktop users?
    Windows 10 is looking more and more like a phone with every release, so much so that I've stopped installing the previews and have decided to stay with win7.

Please, please, please stop with all this phone stuff on the desktop.

owensjc, Apr 29, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    It goes along with the unified code base that MS is trying to achieve, One source of code reduces the development time and update process.

BunnyJ, Apr 29, 2015
  6. Thanks for this, interesting read

Not sure if I missed it while reading, but I would like to see the swiping of the screen remain
    so for the mail app he shows you using the 3 different views and changing between them via the hamburger, this would be nice as an option to be able to swipe for these, swipe left to right and it goes to folder view, swipe other way and back to folder contents

I am sure I will get used to the hamburger, bur for me I like the swiping on win phone to go through the views

paulsalter, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Design: Getting the balance right - Similar Threads - Design Getting balance

2. Fluent Design in Windows 10 is getting major improvements soon

in Windows 10 News
    Fluent Design in Windows 10 is getting major improvements soon: Fluent Design is Microsoft’s major visual overhaul announced back in 2017 and new design changes are being rolled out to Windows 10 with every update. The most recent Windows 10 October 2018 Update update brought Fluent Design improvements to the devices. Fluent Design is...
  3. Network Load Balancing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Load Balancing: Hi, I have a query related to Network Load Balancing. Here 's the scenario. So I am using NLB to create a cluster with virtual IP , lets say IP, which has two hosts. (IP1 and IP2). so I hit the URL http://IP from multiple clients and it next connects to either one of...
  4. Balance option not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Balance option not available: I need to balance my headphones and i do not see the option can someone help? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/balance-option-not-available/4c68c951-f585-4fbe-8118-7ed50c6208ab
  5. Google Chrome is getting a new design on Windows 10 and other platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome is getting a new design on Windows 10 and other platforms: The search engine giant Google today announced a big update for Chrome browser on Windows and other platforms. Google Chrome is getting a new design that features rounded corners, a password manager, the ability to set a background image for the homepage and more. “We...
  6. Microsoft Store Gets Improved Design in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Gets Improved Design in Windows 10: Microsoft is rolling out a new look for the official Store in Windows 10. The company has been making a lot of changes to the Store ever since it unveiled Fluent Design, and the latest update brings a beautiful new look for app and game listings in the store. The improved...
  7. How to balance the audio in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to balance the audio in windows 10: here's the thing guys, i have a speaker that the right side's busted, so i tried to balance the sound all the way to the left side, but it didn't work, i tried to do it by going to the sound, property, volume, balance, is there another way to do it?[ATTACH]...
  8. Sound Balance not working with bluetooth headphones on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Balance not working with bluetooth headphones on Windows 10: Hey guys, so my sound balance on windows 10 is not working. I'm using old Bluetooth headphones and one side is slightly quieter. I normally adjust the sound balance to make it louder on one side and quieter on the other. Today for some reason however this is not working....
  9. Windows Sound Balance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Sound Balance: I have been messing around with the sound balance for the left & right channels in Realtek HD Audio & I was wondering how do you set it back to default. Do I just set the sound levels in the channels even again or is there a default button I'm missing. Thanks, Randy 44812
  10. Windows 10: Can Microsoft get it right this time?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Can Microsoft get it right this time?: Later this week Microsoft will provide more details of Windows 10, most likely focusing on how the new operating system will look and feel on smartphones and tablets. According to Mary Jo Foley, Microsoft is likely to unveil a version of Windows 10 that's expected to work...