Windows 10: Windows 10 desk top Font color need to change

Discus and support Windows 10 desk top Font color need to change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Since the recent Windows 10 feature update 1903, all of a sudden the Fonts on the desktop has become rather invisible or not discernable. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BalakrishnanK Nair, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 desk top Font color need to change

Hello,

Since the recent Windows 10 feature update 1903, all of a sudden the Fonts on the desktop has become rather invisible or not discernable. The present font colour is white. I would want to change the font colour to black for easy identification and reading. Don't know how to do this. Could someone please assist. Thanks.

:)

BalakrishnanK Nair, Jul 22, 2019

2. Fonts color

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answer to the question below:

Are you trying to change the color of the system fonts? Or are you trying to change the color in a particular application?

I understand your query, to change the font color I suggest you to make few changes in the Personalization settings and check if that helps:

To do that,

1. Tap on Windows + I
    on the keyboard.

2. Click on the Personalization option.

3. Now click on Colors option.

4. Click on the preferred color from the list of colors.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 22, 2019
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Windows 10 desk top Font color need to change

desk top colors

How do I return to the original desk top colors?

williamdoyle3, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 desk top Font color need to change

1. Windows 10 desk top Font color need to change - Similar Threads - desk top Font

2. Periodic Windows 10 Desk Top Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Periodic Windows 10 Desk Top Change: Once a month or so my PC will start up in the morning and unexpectantly ask for a pin and then boot to a new desk top background with icons located in a different position? If I restart the pc it returns to the configuration, I had prior. What's causing that to happen??...
  3. Periodic Windows 10 Desk Top Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Periodic Windows 10 Desk Top Change: Once a month or so my PC will start up in the morning and unexpectantly ask for a pin and then boot to a new desk top background with icons located in a different position? If I restart the pc it returns to the configuration, I had prior. What's causing that to happen??...
  4. Periodic Windows 10 Desk Top Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. desk top change

desk top change: how to get back my previous desk top back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top-change/6d4c3d56-f83c-4425-ac72-449981fc58b8
  6. Desk top

Desk top: my desk top has disappeared. All the icons have disappeared. I can log onto the computer into my area of use, but once in nothing comes up. When you click on the home button - it does nit bring up any thing just a whirling ball? Is this my computer going faulty or...
  7. how do I change the color of my desk top & email

how do I change the color of my desk top & email: how do i change the color of my desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-of-my-desk-top-email/ef2aa5ca-19ef-4b4a-bbe4-17bb2b330ea0
  8. desk top in "Windows 10".

desk top in "Windows 10".: "Windows 10",I Go to the desktop, right click anywhere, hover my mouse over new ,then screen locks up until I right click then screen turns white and desktop returns to normal....
  9. windows 10 desk top

windows 10 desk top: Deleted photo from Windows 10 desk top but all desk top files and most icons disappeared as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desk-top/90259388-10e0-4cee-85a2-0e48050931b5
  10. change windows 10 font color

change windows 10 font color: change windows 10 font color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-windows-10-font-color/1ed12c8f-90e0-4f8d-bfc1-a13cfc7dfa44