Windows 10: windows 10 desk top

Discus and support windows 10 desk top in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Deleted photo from Windows 10 desk top but all desk top files and most icons disappeared as well?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonLENAGHAN, Feb 10, 2019.

1. windows 10 desk top

Deleted photo from Windows 10 desk top but all desk top files and most icons disappeared as well?

:)

DonLENAGHAN, Feb 10, 2019
  2. VIKIGPN Win User

missing recycle bin windows 10 wont add to desk top WHERE IS IT?????

i can not find my recycle bin in windows 10 despite following the steps to display it on the desk top......

VIKIGPN, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Feb 10, 2019
  4. windows 10 desk top

Desk top background photo

It's even easier than before!

• Right click an empty area of the desktop.
    • Left-click Personalize.
    • Open the drop box Choose a fit, then try each and every option.

Frederik Long, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 desk top

1. windows 10 desk top - Similar Threads - desk top

2. Windows 10 desk top slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 desk top slide show: Hi, I really like the city-scapes that come with the Windows 10 OS; however, I would like to adjust the slide show to only show the pictures that I want. As a long time user of W-XP then W7 with the purchase of NEW pc., I'm a recent newcomer to W10, ordinarily I could...
  3. restore desk top icons win 10

restore desk top icons win 10: Trying to restore my desktop icons which disappeared after I did a restart following an app download. Tutorials I found always seem to revert to the default icons PC, Network, Recycle Bin etc. which are not the ones at issue. Trying to restore e-mail Shaw Web, BankingServus,...
  4. New Desk top PC running Windows 10 not compatable with Logitech K350 wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Desk top PC running Windows 10 not compatable with Logitech K350 wireless keyboard: Logitech K350 wireless keyboard working perfect on Windows 7. New HP PC running Windows 10 and same keyboard but the numbers pad will not work. Called Logitech, tech helped me through testing and thought the pad had gone bad. Just received a new K350 from Amazon this...
  5. Windows 10 desk top Calendar app not syncing with Outlook.com calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 desk top Calendar app not syncing with Outlook.com calendar: Good day. I had a calendar problem before an update. Resolved by going through ALL the devices settings and desktop. Now it has happened again judging by the date it stopped. THis time no luck. 1] Emails sync to my Android phones from both App and Microsoft Outlook.com....
  6. NEED TO RESET DESK TOP BACK GROUND

NEED TO RESET DESK TOP BACK GROUND: HI I HAVE PICTURES OF ALL MY GRANDCHILDREN IN A FOLDER LABELED DESKTOP PICS. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS SELECTING THIS FOLDER AND HAVE THE PICTURES ROTATE EVERY 10 MINUTES. I HAVE GONE INTO SETTINGS, APPREARANCE AND PERSONAL SETTINGS. THERE IS NOTHING THERE. THIS IS A...
  7. Most of my desk top icons do not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Most of my desk top icons do not open: I have had this problem for several weeks and have contacted HP, Microsoft and on line sites. No one as given me a permanent cure. Only a few of my desktop icons will open. I cannot access my start menu or use the search box. No one seems to get the problem fixed. Can...
  8. lost my orignial desk top showing all my files and folders

lost my orignial desk top showing all my files and folders: I just lost my original set up on my desktop with all my files and folders. now my desk top show's everything in the Start button. completely changed format. in order to get to folders on my desk top, I have to click on a task view bar and it only list all the folders. How...
  9. desk top clock

desk top clock: how do I restore the desk top clock with second hand I had in windows 7 that I can't seem to find in windows 10 newly installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top-clock/03dc226c-d1ef-45ba-95d3-d744a2836505
  10. Updated to 2010 now I can't open word on my desk top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated to 2010 now I can't open word on my desk top: I just did the update as I had to in order to use quickbooks. I can't open word 2013 on my desktop to access my old files. Please help- I'm not a computer person....